Pacman's Recon wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was lopsided :) when i used rondo on the inside, it made a bump on the inside that i need to sand down still. It's in a really awkward place to sand. lol. Thanks for the comments everyone! i will be posting an update in about an hour once everything finishes drying! stay tuned! :)

-pacman

That looks wicked so far, I've never seen the Recon helm done...makes me want to build one. Going to keep my eyes peeled for future updates.

I got a lot of sanding done on the chest piece and a little on the helmet. I can't wait for my day off of work so I can spend more time on my armor. Anyways, here are some new pics! enjoy!

The middle part is mostly smoothed out. the sides need a lot of work though.

Some crazy guy in my garage threatening to destroy my armor

It was too tempting to throw some paint on it to see how i was doing.

Here is a picture of my new chest next to my old one. I like my new one better....

My goal is to finish the chest piece completely tomorrow! stay tuned for more updates!

-Pacman

I like your work!! Im thinking of rondo-ing my iron man prts soon and i was wondering if brushing rondo on would work the same. any ideas?

Thanks. Brushing rondo on would probably work the same. I used a brush to spread it around on the inside and it worked pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back