Padding added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Okay so here is Flying_Squirls pep piece i made!

this is actually more comfort able then my motorcycle helmet (custom made interior for my halo helmet... i will show the interior when its finished now its kind of a mess... but comfy).

NEWEST IMAGES!!!

WebCam_20071214_0122.jpg

WebCam_20071214_01222.jpg

WebCam_20071214_01224.jpg

NEW IMAGES, Bondo added:
WebCam_20071212_1941.jpg

WebCam_20071212_1942.jpg

the bondo looks better then it shows up on the image (i used 2 different ones so the color changes).

and, Yes that's me.

All comments from "THAT SUCKS" to "CREATIVE CRITICISM" to "OMG, HOW COOL IS THAT" are welcome.

Thank you for everyone at 405th,

Paper folded,

WebCam_20071209_1801.jpg

-Finnish

Hey, that's awsome man! I'm thinking of using that model for my armor. Can't wait to see it finished! :)

Looks awesome man! I bet you have carpul tunnel/ tendonitis now too!

I like FS helmet, but am saving it for last, as I want to make sure I have the time to do it all at one time. And make sure its laid out very painstakingly correct.

After all, the helmet is the most seen, scrutinized, and admired part of the entire costume.

Darth-Malevelus said:
Looks awesome man! I bet you have carpul tunnel/ tendonitis now too!
I like FS helmet, but am saving it for last, as I want to make sure I have the time to do it all at one time. And make sure its laid out very painstakingly correct.

After all, the helmet is the most seen, scrutinized, and admired part of the entire costume.

I actually had to take Aspirin 800MG/2 (very strong pain killer resulting me to throw up a couple of times) but atleast it got rid of the Major pain on my back and neck.

So i want to tell you guys if you are going to make this helmet in one straight (i used 29 hours and one sleepless night to make it).
You seriously have to consider on how you are sitting, i would suggest haveing you sit on an armchair when you are cutting the parts.
and whe you are gluing them try to glue them in front of a table, (reduces back pain).
To reduce your neck stain just try to keep your head straight.
Trust me if you wont do this as i didnt do you will have some major pain.

And nice to have positive feedback!!

-Finnish

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back