Paintball Battlerifle Update :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyVengeance

This is a little something I have been working on, for a week or so. I cut the aluminum carrying handle off my paintball gun, added some details and added a removable clip with doubles as a tool kit for in the game. everything will later be resined, painted and a counter will be added AND a real working scope. I can't wait to finish it. Thanks for the support guys!

Harding29 said:
wow looks incredible,one question how do u plan to keep the br shell on ur paintball gun

Thank you! uhm, everything is really sturdy and barely moves, I keep everything with pieces of styrofoam glued to the gun. There's a little door at the bottem to let my gun out when I need to clean the insides or when I resin the battlerifle body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, you beat me to it. I was going to try to do that myself. What make of Marker did you use?

I have an AGD Automag RT ULE w/ Freak Barrel, that I was going to try and set up for the Battlerifle. It was my backup marker but have only fired maybe 1500 balls through it.

Looks good, keep it up. I'll keep watching to see how you take care of the Hopper & tank.

Nice work. I would use a remote line with that since a tank would just add more bulk to it. By the way, what kind of gun is that? Looks like a Tippman or BT.

Burk said:
Lol, you beat me to it. I was going to try to do that myself. What make of Marker did you use?

I have an AGD Automag RT ULE w/ Freak Barrel, that I was going to try and set up for the Battlerifle. It was my backup marker but have only fired maybe 1500 balls through it.

Looks good, keep it up. I'll keep watching to see how you take care of the Hopper & tank.

haha, I used an alpha black tactical without e-grip, once I get $90 I'll get it to burst fire. I'm going to use a tiny hopper to make it look cooler :p and the ammo counter will be in sync with the paintballs in the hopper, and with the tank, I might get an extention to make it lower or just use a remote coil. : P thanks for the support :3

BigT4203

that's what i've been thinking :p

I'm using a Tippman Alpha Black Tactical : P

That's cool. I don't like remotes myself. Had a lot of bad luck with them in the past. They may have gotten better though.

I myself have not made it back onto the field since 05. So I'm a little out of touch with the newest markers. Need to go soon. All my tanks are out of date, lol.

Are you planning on using it on the field?

Keep up the good work.

Burk said:
That's cool. I don't like remotes myself. Had a lot of bad luck with them in the past. They may have gotten better though.

I myself have not made it back onto the field since 05. So I'm a little out of touch with the newest markers. Need to go soon. All my tanks are out of date, lol.

Are you planning on using it on the field?

Keep up the good work.

yeah, well, I heard some remote coils are good and some are crappy. So I dont know. woah :pI 'm sort of n00b at paintballing since I havent gone in more than a year. The Alpha Black is basicly a custom 98 with a new look and a few upgrades and such. I actually am planning on using it on the field :pI have to make it super resistant. So alot of Resin is needed but the odds of the gun getting hit is hopefully slim.

thank you alot, again : P

It's a hit or miss with remote coils. My suggestion is to try them out before you buy if you can. If not, look and read some reviews and pick one that best fits your budget and taste. Also, try getting one with a slide check, you'll be very happy later on.

And about the gun getting hit, I would think if you keep some sort of filling such as styrofoam on the inside as support, there would be a smaller chance of it cracking. But the thick resin plan is a good way to go to. But the idea of paintball is to not get shot anyway so if you can manage to do that, you should be good to go.

BigT4203 said:
It's a hit or miss with remote coils. My suggestion is to try them out before you buy if you can. If not, look and read some reviews and pick one that best fits your budget and taste. Also, try getting one with a slide check, you'll be very happy later on.

And about the gun getting hit, I would think if you keep some sort of filling such as styrofoam on the inside as support, there would be a smaller chance of it cracking. But the thick resin plan is a good way to go to. But the idea of paintball is to not get shot anyway so if you can manage to do that, you should be good to go.

haha thats what I thought :p

thanks for the advice.

Thanks again :)

Don't count on not getting hit. You or the marker. I have played in games where I couldn't shoot due to the ball detent coming out. The marker was triple feeding. All that came out of the end was colored snow, lol. I still played & even won one of them like that, but once the game was won I looked down at the marker & it was covered. It was one of the few times that I played a group that didn't want marker hits to count. Worked against them that time. Man now I really am missing it. The biggest game is here in Oklahoma. D-DayOklahoma. They have a web site. I think this year they had over 4000 players.

Sorry got off topic. Even the best players get taken out of the game. So, you & it will get hit, but it is still fun.

Burk said:
Don't count on not getting hit. You or the marker. I have played in games where I couldn't shoot due to the ball detent coming out. The marker was triple feeding. All that came out of the end was colored snow, lol. I still played & even won one of them like that, but once the game was won I looked down at the marker & it was covered. It was one of the few times that I played a group that didn't want marker hits to count. Worked against them that time. Man now I really am missing it. The biggest game is here in Oklahoma. D-DayOklahoma. They have a web site. I think this year they had over 4000 players.

Sorry got off topic. Even the best players get taken out of the game. So, you & it will get hit, but it is still fun.

haha I'm actually looking into going. I've always wanted to go. I'll see what my parents think :p

thanks for the info!

@ JosiahM and corby:

thank you for the motivation guys :)

sorry i dont know too much about paintball, but you could protect your gun by adding fiberglass to it. outside or inside. but not bondo itl crack really eaisly

Adam Anderson said:
sorry i dont know too much about paintball, but you could protect your gun by adding fiberglass to it. outside or inside. but not bondo itl crack really eaisly

I added Resin on the inside and outside already, old update lol

I gave up after people said it would just get shot through lol

I put alittle bit of bondo onto the gun lol

but only to make it smoother. we shall see how it goes lol

I still need to buy a counter and scope

Hot glue would also deflect paintballs pretty easily. It doesnt chip or crack so should only get damaged if you fall on it lol. Even if that happens it's a simple fix.

CPTzumwalt said:
Hot glue would also deflect paintballs pretty easily. It doesnt chip or crack so should only get damaged if you fall on it lol. Even if that happens it's a simple fix.

sounds like a good idea, but how would I apply it? It dries really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back