PapaHawks Rakashasa cross core

PapaSola

Alright after must time I have finally got the printer going again, I’m working on a set of rakashasa armor, starting with the thighs then chest, I am going to combine it with my MK V(B) shins and forearms, I’m still hesitant about shoulders and bicep pieces but one step at a time for now
IMG_7682.jpeg

Alright after must time I have finally got the printer going again, I’m working on a set of rakashasa armor, starting with the thighs then chest, I am going to combine it with my MK V(B) shins and forearms, I’m still hesitant about shoulders and bicep pieces but one step at a time for nowView attachment 339664
When I read crosscore in the title i was thinking crosscore helmet or attachments like chest and shoulders. Crosscore with the actual core armor itself should be interesting!

I've never seen a cross core-armor build like this! Its gonna be interesting seeing how this will turn out. Best of luck!

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back