PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. At least you gave it a good test. I'll be bringing my fanny pack to hold my camera and other items, but that's about all I'll be able to carry. Hmmm.. perhaps I should look into getting/making a thigh pouch attachment. I'll have to ponder on it for a while. :)

I just ordered a hip pack off of amazon much better idea than making my spartan look like im headed of to my first day of school thx for giving me the idea.

Hyokenseisou dang few minutes too late but got my wallet/cam issue solved.

Worst comes to worst we could load someone up with Swag and send them back to the room to deposit it.(I volunteer)Secondly yaa I thought we would all just walk around as a huge virulent parasite called 405th ,consuming all nerd kind with are awesomeness.(lol)So ya im stickin with longshot and lawacr,and any one else whos gona join are party.Lastly,MY TICKET ARRIVED.YAAAA :D,if I find my camera ill take a picture of it.

Edit:
FILE0003-4.jpg

:D

As I probably won't be in costume, i'd be happy to act as handler for a few of yous.

I will probably take you up on that i'll buy ya a drink if ya can and or like to do so. I got my badges in today but one major issue I bought a FRI and Sun badge I only got my sun badge so I emailed them and called but they were closed ill try back tomorrow hopefully this issue gets fixed. And i'm bidding on ebay for a sat badge hopefully I win.

Ok called them got it fixed they will try to get me my fri badge by mail, if not I just have to go to the registration desk to get my badge no worries. If you want to hear something funny call pax and the recording for the call says if you would like to speak to a human press 9 lol.

Just bought my sat badge off of ebay now I will be at pax all 3 days wish I would have gotten to the pax site sooner to get the 3 day badge would have been a couple hundred dollars cheaper.
IMG_0712-1.jpg

Was reading through the list of panels on the 343 article and I saw that ADAM is going to be a panelist. this is pretty darn cool!

Indeed Adam is participating as a panelist representing the 405th.com

Halo Community: Fragging, Forge, and Flowers
Halo Fest
12:00pm–1:00pm

Kick your PAX weekend off right by hanging out with some of Halo’s most dedicated Community leaders. Panelists include Louis Wu of halo.bungie.org, Adam Grumbo of 405th, Goose Checka of GrifballHub, HC Redemption of Halo Challenges, CMNeir of Halo: Reach Tricks, and Dust Storm of Podtacular. There is a Community meet-up immediately following in the Waypoint Lounge.

Come show your community support!!

Hi I see that everyone is excited about the halo fest, maybe can help me look, I'm from originally from Mexico, I have a year working on my armor halo reach, and has presented an opportunity to go THROUGH a contest pax 2011 .

could help seeing the video link and share with friends and if you like give me one I like on youtube, I'd like to actually doing and share the excitement of 10 years of halo growth at it, to miss school for the halo and retas right now I finish my armor I have this great opportunity, with your help can you win the chance to attend.

thanks to all the community for tips to make my armor without you sno have been possible.

link to video

my reach armor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I see that everyone is excited about the halo fest, maybe can help me look, I'm from originally from Mexico, I have a year working on my armor halo reach, and has presented an opportunity to go THROUGH a contest pax 2011 .

could help seeing the video link and share with friends and if you like give me one I like on youtube, I'd like to actually doing and share the excitement of 10 years of halo growth at it, to miss school for the halo and retas right now I finish my armor I have this great opportunity, with your help can you win the chance to attend.

thanks to all the community for tips to make my armor without you sno have been possible.

-Nice Armor, love the rifle hope ya end up winning a pass to come good luck.

okay, so I just got my pax badges for Friday and Sunday and on the little sheet of paper it said you may notice the halo fest badge as well. but, I did not get one. did you have to have a three day badge? cause Im really disappointed.. should I talk to pax people and see if I could get that badge?

okay, so I just got my pax badges for Friday and Sunday and on the little sheet of paper it said you may notice the halo fest badge as well. but, I did not get one. did you have to have a three day badge? cause Im really disappointed.. should I talk to pax people and see if I could get that badge?

I would recommend to contact them to sort that out.

Ok had a sim problem you can take your confermation email with barcode to the reg desk and they will give you your halo fest badge, and call them to inform them of the issue 8776748241when I called they said they have been having a lot of issues with shipping. No matter what kind of badge you have you get a halo fest badge I have a extra from the sat badge I got off of ebay ill give it to ya it will save you the hassel of the reg line

Ok had a sim problem you can take your confermation email with barcode to the reg desk and they will give you your halo fest badge, and call them to inform them of the issue 8776748241when I called they said they have been having a lot of issues with shipping. No matter what kind of badge you have you get a halo fest badge I have a extra from the sat badge I got off of ebay ill give it to ya it will save you the hassel of the reg line

Alright, thank you very much. I was just freaking out a little.

Thanks a thousand thanks for your visits mean a lot to me that the community support and I hope we can all meet in the pax, even so you do not win I have a deep respect and admiration to all members of the community of halo

Thanks a thousand thanks for your visits mean a lot to me that the community support and I hope we can all meet in the pax, even so you do not win I have a deep respect and admiration to all members of the community of halo

Your welcome and GOOD LUCK on your contest. I hope that you win! :)

14 Days till HALOFEST (Pax Prime)

img00023585_-_cropped.jpg

With the recent anouncement on Halo Waypoint's The Halo Bulletin: 8/10/11
Halofest Friday Fan Photo's and Interaction: Has just become more clear.

The night goes into morning

Another place the cool kids will be hanging out is the Halo Fest VIP Party. Taking place Friday night from 8pm-11pm, those with an invite will get to party like it’s 1999. Or 2011. Or 2552. Take your pick. Included in the festivities will be music, contests, film shorts, trivia, prizes, and other things that are awesome and fun in nature. Manning the music side of things will be someone I know as Maggie, but you may recognize as DJ Zealot. A Senior Technical Artist at 343 Industries, this lighting and shading Drop Pod Lead will spend that particular evening doubling as a disc jockey. Having had the only electronica radio show in the Boston market for almost four years, that experience, along with dj-ing live sets at Ryles, tunnel raves at MIT, and clubs in Boston and San Francisco, make her the perfect maestro for the evening.

At this point, you may find yourself wondering how exactly to secure an invite to, what will undoubtedly be, a rockin’ good time. We’ll be handing them out in a variety of ways, one of them being to people wearing Halo-themed cosplay...

--exerpt from waypoint's bulletin

So, with that being said, I'd say start polishing and buffing up your costumes and I hope that everyone who wants in, gets that VIP invite. :D

I'll update the 1st post with this info

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back