Pep Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEMCC

In pepakura, when i print out the papers for the file im making it wont show the numbers.... :mad: I even checked to see if the file had numbers and it did. So what should i do. :(

there is a thread in the pep creation section that explains all the commands in designer and viewer. review thwem and your cooking with brutes....

Jax Archillies said:
there is a thread in the pep creation section that explains all the commands in designer and viewer. review thwem and your cooking with brutes....
Thank you for responding it was a help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed this happened to me when I made the tab numbers text size smaller than 6. Not sure if that'll help you, but that was my experience with it.

I always make the font 6 or 8. That way I've found I don't have problems with seeing them or them not being there at all.

23Magnum said:
I noticed this happened to me when I made the tab numbers text size smaller than 6. Not sure if that'll help you, but that was my experience with it.
Thank you that's it. :)

LastSpartan said:
Be careful, you hit the Add Reply 3 times. Hit the delete button to remove the extras ;)

I personnaly use font 12 :p
Now its not working, :( So ill just stick to costimed :) already maid a shotgun and a mac 10 (gun)

THE KILER24249 said:
Now its not working, :( So ill just stick to costimed :) already maid a shotgun and a mac 10 (gun)
you gots three replys delete two

tlither said:
The Kiler - what isn't working?
Ok i deleted two and im mean that in pepakura when i print out the pages to make something the numbers that helm me find out where too glue together dont show up :(

PM sent. The only other thing I can think of right now would be to close pep, then open it up again. Sometimes, on different computers, I've run into a program that doesn't fully "load" for some reason. Try that. I'll try to figure something else out later.

if you still have trouble printing small numbers, zoom in on the print preview section until you see numbers, the program may not be recognizing the small print. do this to all pages, all parts, it helps me, that may be your problem.

rvb4life said:
if you still have trouble printing small numbers, zoom in on the print preview section until you see numbers, the program may not be recognizing the small print. do this to all pages, all parts, it helps me, that may be your problem.
Ok thank you :) havn't checked yet... but i will

matt its not pep its ur printer...remember what happend to the blue prints...lolthat was funny whith the blue prints.seyasly matthew your printer is the prob IT SUCKS

daredevil71789 said:
matt its not pep its ur printer...remember what happend to the blue prints...lolthat was funny whith the blue prints.seyasly matthew your printer is the prob IT SUCKS
lol

daredevil71789 said:
....must not rage.....must not rage........don't call me by my first name unless i give you permission.....who knows more about pepakura designer, who made a whole suit out of pepakura, and knows just a little more about a Lexmark X2350 printer, ME OR YOU?

My printer is fine, i installed it myself, i know what im doing. do you? obviously not.

when i speak about PD2, i give my experience so people don't suffer like i have.
Little kid, you are walking into dangerous territory that you do not want to keep treading in....so stop and turn around.

Mods, i must say, that i am SO HOLDING BACK that it aint even funny. /raeg.

rvb4life said:
....must not rage.....must not rage........don't call me by my first name unless i give you permission.....who knows more about pepakura designer, who made a whole suit out of pepakura, and knows just a little more about a Lexmark X2350 printer, ME OR YOU?

My printer is fine, i installed it myself, i know what im doing. do you? obviously not.

when i speak about PD2, i give my experience so people don't suffer like i have.
Little kid, you are walking into dangerous territory that you do not want to keep treading in....so stop and turn around.

Mods, i must say, that i am SO HOLDING BACK that it aint even funny. /raeg.
ok dude wtf his real name is matthew wilson he lives right downt the street from me.i was talking to the killer not you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back