pep question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Hey guys not sure where to put this but i figured this was good enuff..lol well im having a problem with pep designer3, im unfolding a cod and for some reason lines are missing for the lay out window. its like the pieces are missing the lines or something any help would be great

Hey guys not sure where to put this but i figured this was good enuff..lol well im having a problem with pep designer3, im unfolding a cod and for some reason lines are missing for the lay out window. its like the pieces are missing the lines or something any help would be great
How about a screenshot of the areas with the missing layout lines?

here is one part. the parts that are not connecting are red i think and i know that means open edges on the model. also most of the tabs that bend up the dotted lines dont show, the file is one Roadwarrior sent me its the file reach_belt 17w
5776867177_5e9d0ba121.jpg

here is one part. the parts that are not connecting are red i think and i know that means open edges on the model. also most of the tabs that bend up the dotted lines dont show, the file is one Roadwarrior sent me its the file reach_belt 17w
I know what's going on here. In some files, instead of lowering the threshold angle, a few unfolders (myself included) choose to hide the fold lines as a means of "smoothening" the model. When someone decides to re-do an unfold, these hidden lines reveal themselves as you have seen.

To remedy this, right-button click the development side and select "Edge Color." Select "Hidden Line". Then under Select Color/Hide, click on the first box (color box) and a color palette will show up. Choose black. Then click on the Paint button and move the cursor to the location of a missing line and then left-button click. The line should appear by now.

EDIT: this is procedure for PD3. It's a lot simpler for PD2.

ok cool thanks for the help i also figured out why the valley folds did not print out its because they were suppose to print in red but im out of colored ink..im a tard..lol thanks man for your help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back