Pepakura Helmet Done Finnally

Status
Not open for further replies.
"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Finally finshed took me 8 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think it warpage it looks like some of the folds are in miss array
I agree, there's definately fold trouble. You've got a lot of work ahead.

proud of it or not, thats major warpage, i cant see that working

no offense but your probabily gonna have to retry

I have to disagree with "sucseffully completed"..

1st of all, your not even half way done with the helmet, you need to resin, fiberglass, bondo, paint smooth paint.... the list continues..

2nd of all, (not to try to sound rood) The helmet has major warping and i would just make the whole thing all over againg. Sry :(

This is constructive critisism, dont go furious then.

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT: and as someone said, proud or not, it just doesnt work... The helmet has so much warping it looks like someone sat on it.

And why is this in the general discussion forum? It should be either in the noob forum or the creation discussion (pepakura)

The basic shape is right. If you give it some bondo TLC, it could be a very nice helmet. Might be easier to refold though in terms of amount of work.

Just to add to what everyone has said, it doesn't seem to fit just right, might wanna trim the bottom some so it doesn't take so much work to get it on... nice try, though, and it only matters what you think :)

Stealthkiller24 said:
Just finiifhed it today with painting it i think i could have done a better job thoughC:\Users\Stan Ford\Documents\My Flip Video Prefs\Thumbs\Albums\Stealthlt5\Jun 12 2007 - VID00050_t

C:\Users\Stan Ford\Documents\My Flip Video Prefs\Thumbs\Albums\Stealthlt5\Jun 12 2007 - VID00051_t
C:\Users\Stan Ford\Documents\My Flip Video Prefs\Thumbs\Albums\Stealthlt5\Jun 12 2007 - VID00052_t
C:\Users\Stan Ford\Documents\My Flip Video Prefs\Thumbs\Albums\Stealthlt5\Jun 12 2007 - VID00053_t
C:\Users\Stan Ford\Documents\My Flip Video Prefs\Thumbs\Albums\Stealthlt5\Jun 12 2007 - VID00054_t

Can't see the pictures, upload them on the internet ;)

Matthijs

Redoing isnt a bad thing though, but since you almost done with it.....

to be honost, I have to agree with Finnish...Sorry

Sigma is right too, if you redid the folds, it wont be as hard to do when you didn't, but as long as your happy with your work, anythings alright :D

Can't really comment to much for the glass'd and painted product if we can't see it. Try to get something up before you "update." It's just so people have something to help critique you on. We can't imagine what your helmet looks like :p

-TL13

Here it is
"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back