Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

MoeSizzlac

Thanks so much, this is great.

I noticed that this lower chest piece is missing, I did what I could with my limited skills and tools, and also your Noble Six chest to try and merge the two together. If you feel like adding that in, go for it. I should be able to get by with this. Cheers!

View attachment 287685
Here you go:
Untitled.jpg

xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
Is there any way someone can extract the halo 3 flame thrower file or provide a pepakura file please?

Also how would I go about removing the thruster and the thruster cover from the halo reach jetpack. I want to have them as seperate/individual models

xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
Curious as I've looked around a bit. Has anyone made a 3D Version of the Health Pack kit in the Halo Reach archive?
There are a few different models floating around, but I believe this is what you are looking for! :)

ZiggyGrimm

Jr Member
I know it is coming out in a while still, but has anyone started on pep files for Halo Infinite? Helmets seem to be out there, but not the rest of the gear. I get that it is a mashup between the Halo 3 and Forward Unto Dawn models. But curious if anyone is working on them as I love the look and am about to dive into making a suit.

LilBlueC7

There are a few different models floating around, but I believe this is what you are looking for! :)

It was! Thank you, I was having issues getting the Archive's to load to look through everything.

MoeSizzlac

I know it is coming out in a while still, but has anyone started on pep files for Halo Infinite? Helmets seem to be out there, but not the rest of the gear. I get that it is a mashup between the Halo 3 and Forward Unto Dawn models. But curious if anyone is working on them as I love the look and am about to dive into making a suit.
Helmet - Satchmo III did a helmet: Halo infinite helmet E318 (Satchmo III, PerniciousDuke) 2019-02-15.pdo
Torso, xtreemenoob made one here - Infinite Chest low poly
The rest - Attached. MarineSniper got the ball started on this. I didn't do the unfolds yet but I did make pep pieces for all the missing parts.

Attachments

Dylan2214

noticed someone posted about the grenadier from 2017 but still no file for it idk how exactly to start that stuff but i mean hell there isn't even a blender file for it so does anyone know how to start those if not i will watch some youtube on it.

odst ajr

i'm in need of amunition for a project im working on. any of the halo munitions would be usefull but the sniper and spankr rounds are the most important any help is apprecated

kahnah

Hello there!

I am in need of some assistance. I am terrible at using blender and I need someone with experience to help me finish off a 3d model I have been working on. There are some corrections that need to be made as well as smoothing out the whole model. Could anyone recommend someone who is skilled with blender or a similar program to help? If they work off commissions I am willing to work out a deal.

please pm me if you can help

Last edited:

MoeSizzlac

Hello there!

I am in need of some assistance. I am terrible at using blender and I need someone with experience to help me finish off a 3d model I have been working on. There are some corrections that need to be made as well as smoothing out the whole model. Could anyone recommend someone who is skilled with blender or a similar program to help? If they work off commissions I am willing to work out a deal.

please pm me if you can help
pm sent.