Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Chernobyl, Mar 22, 2016.

1. agentflorida

agentflorida

can we get the halo 4 armors and helmets, as well as halo reach base armors and shoulders and knees? hope I'm not asking to much.

2. agentflorida

agentflorida

3. agentflorida

agentflorida

can we get the halo 4 ricochet shoulders, Stalker body, Rouge helmet, halo 4 legs, arms, and boots. hope I'm not asking to much.

4. agentflorida

agentflorida

Sry about the spaming. I thought I clicked edit instead of quote. then it all just disappeared. I was trying to narrow down my request to the latest post.

5. Jackshadow

Jackshadow New Member

Is there a Noble 6 in foam running about that I could have, pretty please?

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  6. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

there is one in the armory, look there. All Reach files should be there.

7. Jackshadow

Jackshadow New Member

I found a Noble 6 helmet, but I don't have access to the old files, unfortunately. Noobie problem, I think, since I wasn't on the old forum...? Or, I'm not searching in the right place, with the right keywords. I'll keep looking!

8. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Jackshadow, Click 'The Armory', then look on the left side of the page. You will see a bunch of folders, one of which will say 'Halo: Reach'
    click it, and all of the Halo Reach files are there. FYI, in Reach, noble 6 can customize his armor, so the Reach armor is noble 6. all of them.

9. Jackshadow

Jackshadow New Member

Sorry for being dense, and thanks for helping a FNG :D

10. SpartanJoeMama

SpartanJoeMama New Member

Could someone extract the new helmets added to halo 5

11. Master Chives

Master Chives New Member

Hi all, I was requesting a non-Halo model. If anyone is willing and able to undertake the challenge of turning the hard pieces of this Star Citizen RSI Explorer suit into a model for pepakura use, it would be greatly appreciated:

ExplorerHighPoly.jpg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  12. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

I'm not sure where to post this but this seemed the most logical place I suppose. I'm looking for someone to possibly convert a pdo file to an obj file for me. I'm not able to export files with the free version of pepakura builder. Looking for the halo-3-mjolnir-mkvi-bicep-and-shoulder-left.pdo and halo-3-mjolnir-mkvi-bicep-and-shoulder-right.pdo from the H3 MKVI UHD file zip in the armory. I would like to make this file 3d printable I just need the obj file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13. II0MrsClumsy0II

II0MrsClumsy0II New Member

can someone recommend a working page were you can get papercraft files for Halo Reach Armor
    thx in advance and have a great weekend ^.^

14. II0MrsClumsy0II

II0MrsClumsy0II New Member

i cant find some " pdo " files if someone knows where to find them ,would be great if you can text me :)

Halo Reach : Left & Right Shoulder HAZOP

Halo Reach : Chest Tactical / Patrol

Halo Reach : Wrist Tactical / Tacpad

Halo Reach : Knee Guards FJ / Para

Halo Reach : Helmet HAZOP

Halo Reach : Helmet Mark V (B)

Halo Reach : Helmet Scout

Halo Reach : Helmet Operator

Halo Reach : Helmet MJOLNIR Mk . VI

Thanks in Advance for all the help :)

15. ArnaudFr

ArnaudFr New Member

[EDIT : Nevermind about the Copperhead helmet, I managed to find it on one of the topics in the 405th. For some reason it is not available in the Armory. I leave the images for those who need reference pictures.]

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are planning to make two Halo armors using Pepakura files.
    Therefore I have two requests for you.
    [She would like to make the Copperhead armor (Vale's armor) but only the armor is actually available in the Armory. Could anyone make an unfolded version of the helmet as well?]
    Secondly, I'd like to make the Anubis set, yet only the helmet is available. Therefore I ask if someone could make an unfolded version of the armor (arms, legs, body etc...). I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks, here are some reference pictures to help you in your job.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  16. Dracosfire83

Dracosfire83

Look like the Anubis armor will need some intersecting faces cleaned up before it's ready to unfold most of it's minor but the worst of it seems to be is in the backside of the torso.

anubis_zpsfg6lspks.png

17. Joecool118

Joecool118 New Member

Hey, does anyone here have a model for the Halo 5 Security Armour? Thanks!

GroupTree24 likes this.
  18. Runesoldiero

Runesoldiero New Member

Halo-Kotobukiya-Blue-Mark-V-Spartan-with-Energy-Sword-Statue-e1431136463674.jpg s4markvspartan-inset1__19616.1461822765.jpg s4markvspartan-inset2__96284.1461822766.jpg s4markvspartan-inset4__35351.1461822769.jpg 3001393-halo-spartan-blue-team-leader-007.jpg Does anyone have, or can anyone make this a rigged model? Ive been searching for hours and trying to make a rigged halo model, but it hasnt worked out for me. So i was wondering if anyone has had any better luck.

19. Runesoldiero

Runesoldiero New Member

Actually I think i found it on this website... its not blue tho, and idk how to make it blue. and its in object files as far as ive seen, which cant carry textures.. Anyone know how to make it a different color?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  20. GroupTree24

GroupTree24 New Member

I've wanted to know if the Halo 5 Mark V delta helmet is downloadable somewhere. Thank you.

21. akiris1031

akiris1031 New Member

Me and my friend are working on our own armor sets and we would like to use the Mk v chest piece from halo 5. I cannot seem to find it anywhere, would someone be willing to make a pepakura file of it for me, please.

22. EndlessForrest

EndlessForrest

Any chance we could get a Halo 4 Hunter Full build?

23. Runesoldiero

Runesoldiero New Member

I have a request, Halo 5 Mark V spartan

24. DesperateOak48

DesperateOak48 New Member

th?id=OIP.dFCqTHGA5jKetwQLl6iLzgEsDV&pid=15.1.jpg th?id=OIP.GuZQotuc2NnppcMt69aNrAEsEs&pid=15.1.jpg I am wanting to make the body of the white Hayabusa armor, with the shoulders of the green Hayabusa. I have been searching for the past two days, but have found nothing. Is there any way that you could get a Pep file for these? I can scale everything myself.

25. agentflorida

agentflorida

Can someone create a high or med def pepakura file of the Ricochet Helmet. I don't need the bars for it and I need it without the logo or mark on it as well.