Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Well I made one version modeled after all the pictures you gave me. Good news, It looks pretty nice (not perfect, but nice):

View attachment 277986 View attachment 277987

The Problem: It doesn't fit flush to your gun after modeling it from the pictures.

View attachment 277988

The question becomes, do you want me to make a filler piece or would you rather a modified bayonet for your gun (one with higher rails that allows a flush mount). Let me know.
Oh my gosh you did such a good job, and you did it so fast too! Thank you! I'll take it like that, since I did notice in the screenshot the underbarrel doesnt line up perfectly like you positioned it. It kindof hangs over the edge, so all we have to do is move it up to be perfect! You guys are amazing

I uploaded two versions. The DMR one has a raised head to fill in the gap and should fit snug to your gun. Halo 5 - Rifle Energy Sword Bayonet - V1 by moesizzlac

Untitled.png

Hey guys, there isn't a fj paratrooper knee in the armory. Does anyone have a pepakura file for it?

Hey guys, there isn't a fj paratrooper knee in the armory. Does anyone have a pepakura file for it?

First time ever making a pep file out of a game asset, let me know if you can use this? I have no idea on the scaling btw.

Untitled.jpg

Sorry in advanced if you can't use it.

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac - halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-knee-fj-para.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 367
Hey, does anyone have a file for the noble 6 Mark V helmet, with the UA attachment? I for the life of me can't get the attachment pieces to line up. Does anyone have it in one file?

Hi, Ive been looking for halo wars 2 marine armor and have been unsuccessful. It would be tremendous help if someone could point me in the right direction. Ive been through the majority of threads and searched with key words unfortunately no luck. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
Im particularly looking for the helmet to start and work from there.

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have a file for the noble 6 Mark V helmet, with the UA attachment? I for the life of me can't get the attachment pieces to line up. Does anyone have it in one file?

Hi, Ive been looking for halo wars 2 marine armor and have been unsuccessful. It would be tremendous help if someone could point me in the right direction. Ive been through the majority of threads and searched with key words unfortunately no luck. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
Im particularly looking for the helmet to start and work from there.

This question is for both of you - are you looking for pepakura files or 3d models?

I plan on using the 3D models as soon as I can get my hands on some while for pepakura model I would need around 1-2 months down the line from now.
I don't see any game assets or pep files. I'll take a look around and see what I can find. If I at least had the game asset, it would be a huge stepping stone to helping you..

I don't see any game assets or pep files. I'll take a look around and see what I can find. If I at least had the game asset, it would be a huge stepping stone to helping you..
Unfortunately I see no assets or models on other websites too void some flood models it seems ill keep looking for somethings that could help you help me, Thanks again for trying :)

Does anyone know of an .obj or .stl of the collar/breacher chest attachment from halo reach?

Would anyone be willing to tackle the creation of the Halo 3 BR55HB for 3D Printing? DM me we can talk compensation!

Attachments

• 55B1AA42-EF51-42EB-8867-600F9A89CEA7.png
    55B1AA42-EF51-42EB-8867-600F9A89CEA7.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 293
*Edite: See I posted in the wrong threat sorry sorry but can't delete this message.

Hello :D, I've been looking for some pep files or PDF blueprint files for Maiev Spider Warden from Heroes of the Storm (Warcraft).
But so far I haven't been lucky :cry:

Has anyone a pep file or PDF blueprint file that can help me, I only looking for the schoulders (neck), head and weapon piece so I can make this cosplay.

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 20191014_185404.jpg
    20191014_185404.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 299
  • 20191014_185353.jpg
    20191014_185353.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Anyone know/have a 3D printable set of armor for the Reach Mk V - Standard? The armory has the full armor in PDO files, but I can't use those for 3D printing. Thanks!

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back