Pepakura Requests

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by nuhkschuitykaht, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thefabricator

Thefabricator

lmfao i ended up taking your advice, blender was so easy to pick up haha i thought it was way harder then it ended up being thanks my friend!

2. Onyax1724

Onyax1724 New Member

I been seeing the Mark-IV and the Mark-V for Halo 5 Guardians and was wondering or if anyone knows that started to try to unfold them yet, I would like to know. The standard Mark's are pretty nice and again would like to know or where I can start trying to look for the files if ever unfolded.

3. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

The raw files aren't available yet, so it'll be some time before you'll be seeing files for those sets.

4. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

From what I've seen there is not much difference from the Halo 5 and Halo 4. The Halo 4 MK VI and V can be found in the file archive and any difference you see from Halo 5 reference pictures you can always alter or add once you have it built.

5. KamikazePigeon

KamikazePigeon New Member

Could you please make Pepakura files based off of the GN-001 Gundam Exia for foam? that would be awesome :D

​Here are some Reference pictures gn_001_gundam_exia_by_bagera3005-d30o48p.png

6. CoolRextreme

CoolRextreme New Member

Item Name: Halo REACH M41 SPNKr Rocket Launcher
    Item Source: Halo Reach
    Reference Images: Reach_MPBeta_RocketLauncher.jpg
    Additional Info:
    Hi! First off, I do NOT need I PEPPED file. Instead, would it be possible for you to rip the 3D model straight from the game, and throw it on 405th in OBJ. Format?
    I am looking at making one (pvc/wood), but it seems I have found ever other M41 model BUT the one from Reach. So, straight-from-game REACH M41 SPNKr Launcher obj. file? Pretty please? I would be much in debt c:
    Existing File Link:

Reach_MPBeta_RocketLauncher.jpg

7. WARRIOR REACH

WARRIOR REACH New Member

does anyone has the file of the clasic hammerburst from gears of war? please share it :D

8. Dexus01

Dexus01 New Member

I'm really confused on where to find the entire Spartan J.F.O armor anyone have any links that I could find it all?

9. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Try the File Archive. You'll find a link at the top of the page.

10. SpartanIVEmile

SpartanIVEmile New Member

Anyone know where I could get a pep file for the Orbital Helmet from Halo 4, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

11. projectshadow

projectshadow New Member

There is a file in the archives as a raw .obj. It is in the 2nd pack I believe.

12. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

You can find files either in the Halo 4 or Halo 5 archives. Please pm me if you're having trouble and I'll be sure to point you in the right direction.

13. SpartanIVEmile

Chernobyl, thanks for your swift reply, I can only find Orbital Torso, I can find obj files but I don't know how to use those.
    I don't have a Windows computer, I can only use pep viewer as I have to borrow computers, so using pep designer is not yet an option for me but thanks for considering my question, also your pep files are very high quality.
    thanks projectshadow for the help as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  14. Termhn

Termhn 405th Regiment Officer

Seems as though your options are either:

1. Wait for someone else to take an interest in the Orbital and unfold it for you (could be a while, or never)
    2. Install a windows virtual machine using Virtual Box or Parallels, install Pep Designer in that, and then unfold it yourself

15. NemusHD

NemusHD New Member

I just realized how hard it would be so i guess i will be doing so reach or some foam pdos

-Sorry :(

16. SpartanIVEmile

I was wondering if anyone could scale the following files to a depth of 24cm for me, I don't have pep designer yet, I would appreciate greatly.
    http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=file&fileid=2606, the CIO Helmet by Chernobyl.
    http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=file&fileid=1313, the Locus Helmet.
    http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=file&fileid=2575, the Recruit Helmet by Chernobyl, unfolded by Hyperballistik
    the files are arranged in order of importance.
    my email address is erp.eu@drluukk.com
    thanks.

17. gatorhunter

gatorhunter New Member

Can i have my hunter from destiny be made for me i will send you pictures of the armor and i will tell u my height and width so it may be made to fit me and i will need an estimate price

18. locostorm

locostorm

Item Name: fuel rod
    Item Source: halo 5
    Reference Images:
    Additional Info:
    20150811010419!H5G_Render_FuelRod.png
    Existing File Link:

19. foxleader

foxleader

just asking but has anyone heard if DFT is going to be giving us a free copy of his halo 3 marine armor pfd?

20. PaperJedi

PaperJedi New Member

I would like to see Pep or foam edit files for: Star Wars The Force Unleashed General Kota's Chestplate and Shoulders. Also Fallout 3/FNV Combat Armor.

21. Draakjuh

Draakjuh Jr Member

anyone willing to model this awesome looking helmet :D ? i can unfold if needed

bone_head_project___prototype_by_machine56.jpg

bone_head_project___prototype_by_machine56.jpg

22. Johnsenvi

Johnsenvi New Member

oscarinh011 likes this.
  23. Jaregon

Jaregon New Member

Item Name: hyoudou issei balance breaker

Item Source: its from an anime : highschool dxd
    Reference Images:
    balance_breaker_by_cosplayfoam-d8uycf0.jpg balance_breaker_by_cosplayfoam-d8uycm4.jpg

Additional Info: more or less it would be really cool if i could get a pepakura of this been wanting to make this for a long time
    any help would be awsome. oh yah i dont need the wings. :D

balance_breaker_by_cosplayfoam-d8uycf0.jpg

balance_breaker_by_cosplayfoam-d8uycm4.jpg

24. Doomspell

Doomspell New Member

Name: Halo 5 Hermes Helmet (Kelly's specifically)
    Source: Halo 5
    halo_5_kelly-wide.jpg 1121.h5_2D00_guardians_2D00_render_2D00_kelly.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

halo_5_kelly-wide.jpg

1121.h5_2D00_guardians_2D00_render_2D00_kelly.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

25. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

As always, we have raw files in the Archive, you're welcome to take a shot at them yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.