Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is doable but could anyone try to make a gipsy danger set? I've been trying myself but i've gotten nowhere fast. I've only got the reference pictures if anyone could at least offer some guidance it would be appreciated!
31830-Gipsy-18in-Web1.jpg

31830-Gipsy-18in-Web2.jpg

31830-Gipsy-18in-Web3.jpg

31830-Gipsy-18in-Web4.jpg

more reference pictures can be seen here
I was planning on doing something like this if that helps Thanks for any consideration!

This file has been released by the company and now has several people working on it, including Zero Prime (405th) and laellee (RPF) the threads shouldn't be too hard to find.

If anyone wants to, I've redesigned the Soldier helmet, made some tweaks and a little simpler, should be easier to fold and build now. It needs to be unfolded if anyone wants to give it a shot. PM me if you want the file.

Some friends want to do Jagers for Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo. Could I please get files for Striker Eureka, Crimson Typhoon and Cherno Alpha?

If anyone wants to, I've redesigned the Soldier helmet, made some tweaks and a little simpler, should be easier to fold and build now. It needs to be unfolded if anyone wants to give it a shot. PM me if you want the file.

Maybe I'll give it a go when I get all of my 3d projects done..... the model isn't too complicated is it?....

-Seth

Hey is it possible for anyone to make a model of this Witch-King armor for me? I have the helmet already, but the pauldrons and gauntlets aren't anywhere that I can find them.

kropfullwk1.jpg

If anybody is willing to give it a go, I'd appreciate it.

Take a look, if you want a go at it let me know and Ill send you the link
lgaLrD7.jpg

ftKJEeC.jpg

qQAUCEy.jpg

Yeah, it definitely looks like it would be easy. What scale would you want it set at? (I really need to stop taking on things :p Last one I promise XD ) I'll send ya a pm with my email.

-Seth

TRON: Legacy Rinzler helmet. I can't find any accurate pep files anywhere. And there is no way I'm going to pay 15 bucks for one from Propzone that I'm not even sure is accurate.

Reference pictures:

5156700637_a9a0254d13_b.jpg

tumblr_m03ogubIBs1rnmfh4o1_500.jpg

tron-rinzler-sound-like-predator.jpg

NOTE: The plaque under the helmet on the first picture says that it is a black guard helmet, that is incorrect. A black guard helmet looks like this:
06_TRON_blackGuardHelmet.jpg

Cheers!

Does anyone have dungbeetles's Strom Trooper Pepakura files? I have been looking for days. All I have found is dead links and websites that are gone. I should've got them when I had the chance.

hi im looking for HALO WARS HD peps

i got all but the cod, thighs (upper part of legs) and feet

the cod have been made by a dude (agbates) but not unfolded

there was a link to the thighs but it was a dead link

Last edited by a moderator:

hey man after you are able to hunt down the files do you think you can make a pep post with all those files or if its not to much trouble could you send me the links to all of them, the halo wars spartan suit is going to be something i want to work on also :)

I believe most people freehand the lower half of the Wars suit out of foam (trust me, walking around in foam leg armor for hours is far more comforatable than pep'd leg armor). Time to get creative :D

I believe most people freehand the lower half of the Wars suit out of foam (trust me, walking around in foam leg armor for hours is far more comforatable than pep'd leg armor). Time to get creative :D

well i was thinking of doing it super HD, i have hard to belive i can get that in foam....

well i was thinking of doing it super HD, i have hard to belive i can get that in foam....

Have you seen people's foam work? Foam can be HD. I do know what you mean though. A lot of people think foam is easy to work with. It's a opinion. I think it's difficult so I stayed with Pepakura.

As far as the Halo Wars armor. That armor is near impossible for pep. Not sure about the foam use for it. You picked a hard set of armor. People stopped modeling it because of the level of detail. You can check with rundown. He has been modeling it I believe.

Have you seen people's foam work? Foam can be HD. I do know what you mean though. A lot of people think foam is easy to work with. It's a opinion. I think it's difficult so I stayed with Pepakura.

As far as the Halo Wars armor. That armor is near impossible for pep. Not sure about the foam use for it. You picked a hard set of armor. People stopped modeling it because of the level of detail. You can check with rundown. He has been modeling it I believe.

first of i have no known way to get the sort of foam every one is using couse im no US and second the detail dont scare me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back