Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would really love to see a unfolded ready to build fighting bots from the movie real steal like noisy boy , atom , zues
the Millennium Falcon from star wars.
the bat mobile from the first batman movie (Michael Keaton)
i have a disabled daughter who loves wall-e would love to see that .
the vol tron parts or even the full build would be awesome .
would love to see more statues than costumes really , i want to build and show off in my home
when it comes to 3d modeling and unfolding i end up with chicken poo or corrupted files
i would so build life size models of them . and im willing to donate for the cause and time as long as the files are free for everyone
everyone on the 405th is awesome you all rock

Item Name
Venator Chest Armor

Item Source
Halo 4

Reference Images
halo_4_armor_suit___venator_by_josheh_photo-d5s8se4.jpg

Additional Info
Ive been searching all over for this armor, Im wanting to do a foam build of the chest, so anyone out there can help me out I would be most greatful

Existing File Link

Does anyone know where to or how to reach Skupilkinson? I think that is his name. I purchased some files from him a while back. They were deleted. (Had to clean out my computer.) I would really like to get those files back. The files I purchased were The Republic Commando armor and His Custom Mando. I just can't believe I lost them.

By the way to any of you wondering. I am making Star Wars stuff. Me and my friends are doing a team build thing. That is why I want all these pep files.

Does anyone know where to or how to reach Skupilkinson? I think that is his name. I purchased some files from him a while back. They were deleted. (Had to clean out my computer.) I would really like to get those files back. The files I purchased were The Republic Commando armor and His Custom Mando. I just can't believe I lost them.

By the way to any of you wondering. I am making Star Wars stuff. Me and my friends are doing a team build thing. That is why I want all these pep files.

You could try private messaging him, but he has not been active here for about a year and a half.

Alright guys, i'm about to embark on my first ever foam build. But I need a file made. Of this: http://www.projecttriforce.com/index.php?p=product&id=23

NOW, I know what you're thinking. Looks really high detailed and hard to do.
But, have no fear!

I would prefer it not HD.
The handle can be just a round line.
I don't need the teeth.
Or the runes.
Basically, i'm adding all of the major detailing myself. I just need a basic template.

So... Pretty please?

Can someone please make the halo 4 tracker chest for foam or pep or both possibly. I really like the tracker chest and would love to make it one of these days. It seems simple enough to do from these pictures i found for the model but sadly i have no experience with 3ds max or the like.
887_max.jpg

879_max.jpg

gs_tracker.png

I am looking for the Scout armor pepakura files from Halo 4. I found the shoulders, I need the rest, except for the helmet, I bought that from Stony Props! (Excellent Craftsmanship BTW!) I am also looking for the inner plated legs, and the outer plated arms so I can complete the Full Scout Armor set. Please respond or send me a PM with the files Im looking for so I can get started.

@DD117) No one has touched the Scout armor. I have tried to ask but everyone is modeling the armor they want. Best bet is to scratch it.

I don't want to attempt it, Id rather have a guide at this then wing it. I need to be accurate, otherwise something will be too big or too small.

has anyone modeled any of the following for foam:

Fotus torso
Infiltrator shoulders
GV-09 locking forearms
Fotus legs

PM me with answers

If I had a 3D model, could anyone separate the parts and stuff? I suck at everything having to do with 3D modeling. (It's .3ds format)

I could take a crack. Do you mean take them apart as in create separate 3d files for different parts, or pepakura unfold? I can do either if the file is good. I have 3ds max too.

I don't suppose anyone has any of the enclave armor pepakura files? I have been looking for days with no avail. I have tried google, mediafire, wasteland outpost, etc. It seems that all the links that have been posted here are dead. I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I intend on starting a project as I have a little bit of free time, so I would sure appreciate someone's assistance!

HUGE request here,, How about RahXephon.. Can anyone model the head for pepakura?
Sorry my pic isn't showing up, I'm mostly looking for the head to use as a helmet.. Thanks in advance:)

Hello Everyone,

First time poster here, and I'm very sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere - when I tried searching for "STL Files" it dropped the "STL" term for being too short (also dropped "3D" from 3D Printing - and both the words "files" and "printing" are very common on the forum!).

I've seen a lot of pepakura file sets in threads on the site, but thus far I've been unable to find just raw 3D models that I can convert, or any STLs. Have I just missed it, or is it something that isn't common to find?

I'd be much obliged for any leads; I'm looking to 3D print a few Chief parts. :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back