Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
MustangCobra69 said:
george1.png

George pep files? And yes, the helmet is different from Mk V & VI.

Not much different execpt for that thingy on top and there's no space above the visor.Is that night vision gogles?As I remember they have keen sight.I like how the armor is not changing much and that he does not have that big huge unrealistic shoulder armor.

I know! How about the helmet from Mission to Mars movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
soul products said:
anyone got the link for mark IV leg and boot pieces

i want to be a walking tank too

Hahaha.Your a funny person.Walking tank,lol.

Any way here's a reference to the Mission to Mars helment.

grab6.jpg

soul products said:
really no one has them?

If you're really referring to the Mark IV(4) and not 6, rundown has already modeled the shin. You can find that in his file base. Someone modeled a boot, but I can't completely recall who it was. Agbates is currently modeling an HD Mark IV as well.

UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
Anyone got the full crysis suit?

I thin A1TD has a helmet or something and a few people have unfolded parts for the Crysis suit but since it looks like a bunch of hoses that would be hard to pep those parts.

Hello all, I'm a long time reader, but this is the first post I've made...

Regardless i would love to see some SPI peps, just reread Ghosts of Onyx and thought it'd be an awesome project for the new year

Thanks in Advance,

Jif

Thanks for the link, i had noticed that the other day, but i was hoping there were some other lost SPI pep files somewhere else on the web, or if anyone had been working on any.

I had also noticed there were a lot of people scratch making an SPI set, but i didn't see any finished or near finished sets, kind of got me worried that i'm embarking on an unfinishable project...

-Jif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back