Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to, I mean I could for sure if it comes out for PC too but if it's just for 360 then I will have to wait a little while for someone to emulate the game for a emulator before I can do it. And I just looked at a map it looks like your only about 10 miles from Houston but 200 from Dallas LOL oh well there always another convention. Right now I'm working on the GOW weapons for MKS but I will definatly check into the Reach files.

Michalanthropos said:
I think an Mk1 or 2 bazookoid would be worth a laugh or two. And yes, I'm a Red Dwarf fan.

400px-Bazookoid.jpg

img6a545f9c8314ba6e10b5821a8790c110.jpg

imgfb10ef8b2a1c469d28828ee2abd1f020.jpg

YES, YES AND YES.

why didn't i think of this before, a blaster would be about the greatest thing i would ever build. hell, why not krytans suit? its very pep friendly.

the endless ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
ForgedReclaimer said:
YES, YES AND YES.

why didn't i think of this before, a blaster would be about the greatest thing i would ever build. hell, why not krytans suit? its very pep friendly.

the endless ideas.

I never thought about krytan. :eek

SOMEONE MAKE!!

009-SPA said:
I second the request for someone to make Kat's armour files. If there's anybody who can do it, that would be brilliant.

dammit, i need to stop going into this thread. i think ill try to see what i can do for her armour might get a piece or two done.

does any one have a daft punk Thomas bangalter helmet other than the one already out there or that one in a higher quality because i don't want to use that much bondo

jtm1997 said:
does any one have a daft punk Thomas bangalter helmet other than the one already out there or that one in a higher quality because i don't want to use that much bondo

Well im working on smoothing one right now.

Are you using the one thats seperated in visor, chin, top, and ear things?

I need a Splicer rabbit mask from Bioshock

shot1.jpg

A Medi-gun from TeamFortress

medigun_large.png

And a Big Daddy Delta helmet and drill soon please =D

090625-bioshock2-1.jpg

4177biI%2BLcL.jpg

jtm1997 said:

Thanksa to Brothers darkness for the unfold, and Me for the one piece-y-ness.

Thomas Edited letter

And thanks to jason02 for the unfold, and me for the.. you know.

Thomas Edit letter

Darknesseseessesess is smoother, but jason finished first. :p

Aaron said:
not that I'd make it at the moment, but has anyone made Han Solo's blaster? that'd be cool. EDIT: or some giant legos :D

Bevbor posted one over on TDH..........riiiiiiiiiiiiight here :)

Does anyone have pep files or could make pep files for TF2? If anyone has the Soldier's Rocket Launcher (And Or Direct Hit)The Sniper's Rifle, And the DemoMan's Grenade or Sticky Launcher, please reply. Or if anyone can make them it would be greatly appreciated! And the sooner the better, my friends and I are working on making the whole TF2 team

Reference Shots

[attachment=15190:Directhit.png]

Direct Hit

[attachment=15191:rocketlauncher_large.png]

Rocket Launcher

[attachment=15192:1117331-sniper_img_super.png]

Sniper Rifle

[attachment=15193:200px-Grenade_IMG.png]

Grenade launcher

[attachment=15194:200px-Sticky_IMG.png]

Sticky Bomb

S-Braynt said:
Does anyone have pep files or could make pep files for TF2? If anyone has the Soldier's Rocket Launcher (And Or Direct Hit)The Sniper's Rifle, And the DemoMan's Grenade or Sticky Launcher, please reply. Or if anyone can make them it would be greatly appreciated! And the sooner the better, my friends and I are working on making the whole TF2 team

Reference Shots

I haven't looked at or made any TF2 pep files but I did build a model of the StickyBomb launcher not long ago and I think, if you can, you'd probably have an easier time building most of it (and probably other weapons) with different diameter pipes for the barrel and such.

Belakor said:

It'd be a bit of a marathon to try and build some of those pieces with pep :unsure Having said that someone here probably has some files somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back