Item Names:
Kanohi Hau or Kanohi Ignika

Item Source:
Bionicle

Reference Images
14-karat_Gold_Kanohi_Hau.jpg
250px-IgnikaEdited.png

Addtional Info:
Doesn't necessary have to be these; personally, I just really would like to try out any bionicle mask. A full list can be seen here: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kanohi

Ok, thanks goes to nintendude on getting the rip for the flamthrower. I'm halfway through the unfold best scale I'm doing it at is 4ft long. the pipes are prooving trouble.

I have another request. Could you or, anyone who owns the game, possibly rip the Shotgun from AVP. It's a Double barrel. The game is on PC and 360. I'll try to fing reference pics.

I was thinking the same thing. I have a PVC heater box from my Electrician days.

I'll give it a try, do you think the size I chose would be accurate at 4ft long? It's already as big as a lawn mower.

I will model anything anyone wants i only have one condition
you guys help me aswell :p

i cant cast plastics or whatever, all i can do here at home is use pepakura
so anyone who is in to the ideah just send me a pm ^^

Quick Question my friends...

Is there a High Definition Shield Grenade model floating around that I haven't been able to find on the wiki or somewhere else (like Nintendudes stash)?

I am allowed to build a mannequin for my costume, but he is not allowed to hold a gun of any kind (I might see if I can do a plasma rifle) but my other thought was to make the pose with him throwing the shield grenade into the ground.

Thus I am looking for a Shield grenade Pep file, or even the object file would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

~James

ok hey i was wonder if there is any one who is will to model alot of the world of warcraft armor like the gladiator set and some shield and stuff cause around michigan there is alot of ppl that play wow and was wondering if any one can model me any so that would be really nice if that can be made for me or any one on the 405th... if so email me kc12305@live.com or pm me any thing u want to say to this

bounty night pass me some refferances of the stuff you want got a couple of hours to kill in the next few days so i might be up for it

Item Source
Halo Reach: Noble Six Armor

Reference Images
nig_noble_six01.jpg

Additional Info
I'm looking for a real-life human friendly 3D model of the noble six armor. Not concerned with the helmet but I'd love to get the upper torso armor first to get started on the CNC portion. This is not for pepakura. This will be for CNC foam output. Maya, Rhino, .obj okay. Will pay for good modeling services.

NHL Goalie Mask !!

Hey everyone,
I have been registered on the site for some time now, just recently laid off from work and looking for something to take up some of my time. So here I am. I started one Halo Helm last winter but the kids destroyed it before I could get it fiber glassed up. So I want to try a new project. Wasn’t sure were to put this request, but here I go. I was wondering if some one that is competent in Google Sketch up to create a Hockey Goalie Mask for me, I have a few good reference pics to go by. I can work my way through the pepakura program but sketch up just sends me around the bend. Thanks in advance for your time
thanks
Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone already made a Reach CQC helmet yet? If not then I would like to see a pep file of the helmet made and posted. I think that helmet is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back