Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone made either of these two attachments? (the main frontal attachment in the 1st pic and the attachment on the left with the large light on the 2nd.) Ive looked high and low for them but either have overlooked or they havent been made yet. :p
reach_7133840_Full.jpg

reach_7132411_Full.jpg

Does anyone happen to have a complete set of Mk IV armor pep files? I've checked the Wiki and the Mk IV is missing several pieces that I'll eventually need.

Just curious but I have been searching the net trying to find pep files for a, I believe its the VF-1A Super Valkrie in Battloid Mode so I can build a full size suit for a cosplay. If anyone has the files or knows where one could find them I would be most appreciative.

Name

Iron man war machine helmet + armor

Item Source

iron man 2 the movie

Reference Images

Iron-Man-2-Poster-War-Machine-360x500.jpg

extra info

it's realise it after on iron. But i need the papre templates

Robot you want to look up files that were done by Juice (Stagefivedrift) he did the pep files for the War Machine armor and you can find those files in the Pep and Cardboard section of the site.

I second a Batman pep file. I did have a question about printing if anyone has an idea. I have the Master Sword from Zelda I want to print out but the sword is 3 pages long and I can't divide it up to fit on individual pages. As it stands the sword reaches across 3 different pages on the 2d side of Pepakura. Is there any way to remedy this problem?

I second a Batman pep file. I did have a question about printing if anyone has an idea. I have the Master Sword from Zelda I want to print out but the sword is 3 pages long and I can't divide it up to fit on individual pages. As it stands the sword reaches across 3 different pages on the 2d side of Pepakura. Is there any way to remedy this problem?

Is the file locked so you can't edit it in Pep Designer?

Name
HAlo 3 odst trailer shoulder and gaunlet

Source
We Are odst trailer, teaser trailer, and the making of we are odst web doc

Reference Images

Screenshot2010-12-05at61814PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-05at61808PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-05at61803PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-05at61732PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-04at105631PM.png

Links to videos that have the armor
The making of -
We are odst -
Teaser Trailer -

Additional Info
These two styles never made it to the game and i personally think they make the armor nicer if anyone needs more reference images id gladly go hunting for them. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got the pep files on Edward elrics atomail arm and leg I have until the end of January to try to make them but if I cant get them done its no big deal but I would like to try. All help would be appreciated thank you.

I m look for Transformer helmets and Power ranger all different colors helmet also Tron :( I been try to learn how to do 3d model thing and I guess I m out of luck because I have no clue how to put two side picture in it so it could figure it out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back