Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
76-Phil-Myre-Mask.jpg
i so want this bad hook me up......this mask is from the movie call ed the town

I would like to request for a Terran Marauder from StarCraft 2
willing to wait for it to be done. Thank you

Takako, you can find a look-a-like of the Marauder here called the Firebat, it's in the Starcraft Player Pack I think, you'll need GMod, Steam, and the Crafty Object Viewer. Once you download the file open the MDL file with the Object Viewer and export it as a OBJ for Pepakura Designer. A lot of you people can find files you want on this site by doing a search on it for what you want, and just following my instructions on how to download and convert the file. You can also find MDL files by downloading files from places such as FPSBanana or S-Low.info. Now as for the Firebat/Marauder look for it here. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?tag=starcraft
-
-
Now as for my first request here in a while it's something mostof us here have been wanting is pepakura models of the Halo Wars Marine.

Hey,
does anyone know, if there exist Lord of the Rings: Uruk-hai and Lorian Elves armor pepakura files?
imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

full_147_nz_la_med.jpg

helm_146_nz_la_med.jpg

Really looking for them hard. :p
Thanks guess

I've always wanted to make a "modern" Klingon costume, but felt I would never have the time and talent to get the ridges correct. Now, thanks to this deleted scene from Star Trek (2009), I can make a Klingon costume with a helmet. If someone has, or is willing to make, the pepakura file:

klingon-thumb-640x271-27507.jpg

st1-Lead-Image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody please give me a link to a pepakura file for the M6c pistol(aka halo 2 pistol). i know theres a file thats called the m6x i need a file besides that.

@box o crayons:
Dude do you know how much those cost? Those are vintage style hockey mask from like 20 years ago, they were made of hardened fiberglass and something else I don't remember at the moment. To buy masks like those it's gonna run you a few hundred a piece. I told him to ask here and in the pep request thread because it might be faster and cheaper for him. The other option I told him was to scratch build these but I guess he decided to ask. I am working on and off building a vac-former and I have a friend making a mold buck of a mask. If the project turns out well I will try making one of those hockey masks but vacc'd, to me it seems like the easiest way and kinda cheap too.

*Also I would like request some rough 3D models of the joker gang masks or if any one has seen anything like that anywhere online because I just want to use them as sizing reference. Cool if you can and even if you can't still cool. Later!*
2680759323_eaea499c97_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back