Perfect Dark Xbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelVirusX said:
Perfect Dark was great for the N64. Sometimes had wayy to many options for it's own good. But for multiplayer on the N64, only Goldeneye was second to it.

Oh and spambot.

lol i just got done playing goldeneye all of 10 min ago

Last edited by a moderator:
i know this is a necro

but has there been any news on the release of perfect Dark or is it still TBD

i have tried to cheak myself but im having trouble loading xbox.com

Microssoft Messed up Banjo Kazooi They will probally mess this up. (They messed Banjo Kazooi up make makeing it high Def.)

Cayoke said:
Microssoft Messed up Banjo Kazooi They will probally mess this up. (They messed Banjo Kazooi up make makeing it high Def.)

indeed, its choped up and full of fail. and chances are P.D. on XBL will too, now if they re did the graphics it might not suck as much :p

//Jeremy

DevilFish101 said:
indeed, its choped up and full of fail. and chances are P.D. on XBL will too, now if they re did the graphics it might not suck as much :p

//Jeremy

Most people disagree with me on that. N64 all the way.

-.- Cayoke

Cayoke said:
Most people disagree with me on that. N64 all the way.

-.- Cayoke

well lol i still paly my n64 and personally i perfer most games on it, than some on the 360 :p

//Jeremy

I'm sad that everything has to be "improved" I like the feeling in old "classic" games, they feel like games.

All the hi-def etc. is in my opinion going too far, if I want something realistic I can look out of the window.

In my opinion: Games are great, great games are awesome.

Hi-Def games are poor attempt to copy real life.

Well, I tried playing Perfect Dark but, I can hardly see what something is.

It's just another game that isn't so old looking.

1200 MSP and possibly the 27th of January or 4th of February.

Does anyone recognise this character from Perfect Dark I ripped him the other day but I have no idea of what the characters name is and need to know before I start unfolding his armor parts.

[attachment=15051:DD.JPG]

Nintendude said:
Does anyone recognise this character from Perfect Dark I ripped him the other day but I have no idea of what the characters name is and need to know before I start unfolding his armor parts.

[attachment=15051:DD.JPG]

just been playing perfect dark and he is a member of the datadyne security team

cen i get a copy of the armour plz

I wouldn't really be that mad at up makes. All they really do is update the textures to make them HD, improve the game engine, and just make the game 1080p. By the way I didn't see the game on XBL and its already April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back