Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you you want to have it done for Reach? Sounds like a plan. I ended up designing a cool tux reach shirt so we might have something to rock other than helmets. I am contemplating about possibly making a quick and dirty Jun helmet for the launch.

And there is the Microsoft store release party @ Scottsdale fashion square with prizes for costumed attendees- by the time release comes I should have 2 completed helmets so I can cover 1 person. About to head over btw- should be there by 4.

Oh- and I have something cool to show everyone too...

By 4? You liar. It's 4:20. You're not here yet! D:< You owe me a hug. (Ooo scary)

I have no idea what I'm going to do for the release. I don't have an X-box, so there's no point buying it. I don't have anything done, so no costume to wear either. *sigh*

DO IT. I think I only got to see the rough draft.

I'm working on it. I have no art classes this year, so I need the scanner less. Maybe Kate will tech me to use the tablet and I can sketch it there. :)

And have fun at the release, guys! Take lots of photos! <3

EDIT: Here, these are for ya'll...

Photoon2010-09-03at1605.jpg

Photoon2010-09-03at1606.jpg

Photoon2010-09-03at1607.jpg

SO ADORABLE!!! 8DD the eyes remind me of Fruit's Basket. ^^ lol! I love it. And the geometric designs are very geometric. <3
When do you think you'll start on the hands on stuff?

SO ADORABLE!!! 8DD the eyes remind me of Fruit's Basket. ^^ lol! I love it. And the geometric designs are very geometric. <3
When do you think you'll start on the hands on stuff?

Yay! You know how much I fail at geometry! D:

Not until I get home... And i'm not sure when i'll have time even then.

I enjoy the fact that you even photobomb your own concept pictures- that right there is 360 degrees of awesome. The concept looks great too- so nice to finally know some people with artistic talent.

7.jpg
11j7tco.jpg

DONE.
I sent more pictures to be used for the video, and that's where you'll find 'em. Jesus, I'm going to need your help in augmenting it. It FITS, but it is very large around my wrist and normal around my upper forearm. It'll be an easy fix, I'd just love some help from someone with steadier hands than my own, and who has experience messing with patterns like that.

Took me almost one full season of lost to finish this. Minus two episodes I watched while I wasn't building. :D

Taylor, that looks AMAZING! ^-^ Can't wait to see it come to life!

Been awhile since I last looked here...

WOWZERZ!!!! You guys are rockin!!

Keep up the good work!!

@TheRick46: Wow! great job Rick. ^_^ It looks great!

@Rhinoc: Been a while, buddy! I thought you got sucked into the black hole of Sigma. lol

Yeah! Rhinoc, I thought you died. D: Notreally. But I did want to say thank you for the pieces! IE: the forearm, the addon, the SHLDR (Bicep, WTF), the shoulders, and the chest piece. The latter needs a bit of tweeking but thank you for doing so much work for (us) the forum. :D

@TheRick46: Wow! great job Rick. ^_^ It looks great!

@Rhinoc: Been a while, buddy! I thought you got sucked into the black hole of Sigma. lol
Haha! Almost! Good to be back (though I never really left... hmm)

Yeah! Rhinoc, I thought you died. D: Notreally. But I did want to say thank you for the pieces! IE: the forearm, the addon, the SHLDR (Bicep, WTF), the shoulders, and the chest piece. The latter needs a bit of tweeking but thank you for doing so much work for (us) the forum. :D
Wait, all those files or just some of them?
BTW the forearm and Bicep were edited awhile back but still need unfolding, might do it myself in a few days! And the other Jorge shoulder has been released if you didnt see already.
all in my filebase!

Oh yeah. I've been watching your file base like a fat kid waiting to take the last piece of cake...
That was wrong of me, but you get the analogy. Haha. All those files. They're in your file base, I'm pretty sure. Otherwise I'm losing my mind. :D

Ok, when I get home i'll get right to work on my outfit. I just need to start the search for a good wig and finalize the color... We all liked the purple idea, right? :$ You said red meant she was rampant, so we liked purple and lavender so Kelleh could be blue! Am I right or am I forgetting things...? X.x;

Rick your progress is looking great. Let me know what you need done. And i'll try to help out. Email me the file that you need to tweak. Aether, your concept art looks amazing! Lol its going to be a cool costume. Keep it up. And see you when your in town.

Aether, your concept art looks amazing! Lol its going to be a cool costume. Keep it up. And see you when your in town.

Thank you~! I hope it comes out good enough to actually be seen with you're guys' amazingness! I will be home in December for a few weeks for sure-- but we'll see about other times around then. :)

Oh yeah. I've been watching your file base like a fat kid waiting to take the last piece of cake...

LOL
*cough*. btw, Rick. I sent the RP to your email. I can't wait to see what you write!

@Kirrou: Dude! I got to Round 2 Wave 5 in solo FireFight! 8D I'm getting better! Wooo!

@Aether: Yes. Purple. But really, just do whatever color you like. ^^ It's your character after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back