Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you guys are late on updates!! It has been two weeks since week six!!!!!!
When is teh next update

Whenever people come over to work on armor. T.T People haven't been able to get over here, so there's no point in making videos if there's nothing to show.

But Roxeh-- There IS progress! I'm home, you've typed up episode outlines, and we learned about Arkansas! @D@

Hmm I like Aether's idea its original and seeing as how there arent many AI costumes (that I've seen) would be nice to see how yours comes out goood luck all of you *thumbs up*

I also live in Phoenix. If you guys ever need any help i would be more than willing to lend a hand. I have already made halo 3 mark vi armor. I made and molded the helmet and chest piece. I am wanting to start on a reach armor set.

I also live in Phoenix. If you guys ever need any help i would be more than willing to lend a hand. I have already made halo 3 mark vi armor. I made and molded the helmet and chest piece. I am wanting to start on a reach armor set.

Obviously, since you're from here it won't be that hard to meet you. The question is when? I'm free next week, and i'm sure some of the other members would like to meet you too. It'd be nice to get help from someone who's been around the block a few times. So far, our most experienced member is Rosh, who's made one Mark VI suit.

Hmm I like Aether's idea its original and seeing as how there arent many AI costumes (that I've seen) would be nice to see how yours comes out goood luck all of you *thumbs up*

Thank you! I'm having a rough time designing the patterns on my AI as a whole, but i'm so excited! This is such a fun costume to plan~! <3

Obviously, since you're from here it won't be that hard to meet you. The question is when? I'm free next week, and i'm sure some of the other members would like to meet you too. It'd be nice to get help from someone who's been around the block a few times. So far, our most experienced member is Rosh, who's made one Mark VI suit.

I am free this week too. I am off tomorrow and tuesday. I am free wensday after 5. i close on thursday, friday i am free after 3pm and saturday i work 10:30 -8pm :)

Tuesday sounds good. I'll ask the other members if they're free.
I"ll update the Meet Up thread. As for a place, do you like icecream? :) I think everyone liked Sugar Bowl last time. I wouldn't mind having icecream again. ^_^ If not, we can try a new location.

Tuesday sounds good. I'll ask the other members if they're free.
I"ll update the Meet Up thread. As for a place, do you like icecream? :) I think everyone liked Sugar Bowl last time. I wouldn't mind having icecream again. ^_^ If not, we can try a new location.

That sounds cool. I love Ice cream. Do you have a link to the meet up thread?

sweet finally some members of the form that are close to me I unfortunately live in queen creek but its much closer then California or Texas. I hope someday to start a armor building team up were I live. I have a question are you looking for an odst because I am building an odst suit and I go done to phoenix every so often to visit a good friend of mine and I would love to help out and learn with others hands on.

New Video up.

It's really short. Sorry, guys. Though, we made a lot of progress already for week 10, so look forward to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking great so far!
@roxyroo: are those foam shoulder pieces good to go or do they need to be resined/hardened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back