Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Sorta. Just no one has come over in the last month, and if they did, it wasn't for armor. D: I think we worked on armor once but i couldn't find my camera...

Any you said we never got work done when I was home! Since I've left, you guys have done practically nothing... Haha

ATTENTION ALL PHOENIX TEAM MEMBERS!

After the blunder that was me this thursday, I'll be sending each of you my home phone number by Text Message or PM. For the first time, it was me who was hard to get ahold of instead of the other way around. If calling me doesn't work, call my house phone.

ALSO!

There is a misconception among everyone that I have to invite you for you to participate in Build nights. That is False! Armor builds start by one person asking if I'm available. If I am, then I send out a mass text and ask who else wants to come. Just let me know if you want to build and then I'll tell everyone about it! I'm usually available in the evenings and weekends (except Wednesday!).

As for members who's phone number I lack (like TheLastODST who doesn't have a phone), just contact me here and ask.

I've been sick for nearly a week, and watching you guys having fun would make me very pleased right about now... ; w ;

I would just like to point out that Phoenix Team is not quite dead, we are just on a bit of a hiatus due to the holiday/ finals season. Work and progress will resume following the new year. Roxy and I will see to it :)

FINALLY! I found a place that will ship medical casting tape by the roll, case, or bundle. The plan is to make a cast of the areas of my body that actually get armor, then bondo and shape on top of that. Ordered 2 rolls, and will putting the results of the first test up ASAP.

You just have to be a local to the Phoenix, Arizona area. ^^ And you have to build armor. That's it. We're not really an official group or anything, just a bunch of friends building armor. "Phoenix" really just describes our location. lol.

well i live in phoenix, i just started making some weapons so far havent made armor yet... but im getting there, dont wanna jump the gun and make a warped piece of armor just yet lol my hands arent so graceful when it comes to pepakura but everything else pretty solid

Hey Roxy,

I don't know if you've answered this or not but are you guys build with straight pep or are you guys useing the EVA foam Technique? Just curious. You didn't show too much on your vids. Just curious.

Both. Some of us are doing straight pep, some are doing foam.
Speaking of videos, we're WAY over due for another one. >.> The holidays were busy, but I should put something together real fast.

Updates, please? It's been a while guys... xD

Only Rick has been coming now and then to build armor. Everyone else has been MIA. My own armor has been on haitus too, since this semester has been considerably more time consuming than last year. I'll see if people are willing to come over soon. It's a holiday weekend so some of them might have some time off.

Heeeeyyyy! Video update, everyone! check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back