Pics of your pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garzak said:
This is Macadam my Siberian Husky and Peanut a mixed Chihuahua

Huskies are the coolest, they just like to get into a lot of mischief and they like to run...away.
Mine has a lot of what is called 'Prey Drive'. If you've every seen your dog shake a toy around like a rag dog, that's prey drive.
Trainers say it makes them easier to train cause you can be more domineering over the dog to force them into belief that you are the Alpha Dog.
Killian has a little trouble still listening, and I dare not let him off the leash without being in a fenced area first.

-Magnum

PS - No one got my movie reference about wanting another specific color husky named Sonya.

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Huskies are the coolest, they just like to get into a lot of mischief and they like to run...away.
Mine has a lot of what is called 'Prey Drive'. If you've every seen your dog shake a toy around like a rag dog, that's prey drive.
Trainers say it makes them easier to train cause you can be more domineering over the dog to force them into belief that you are the Alpha Dog.
Killian has a little trouble still listening, and I dare not let him off the leash without being in a fenced area first.

-Magnum

PS - No one got my movie reference about wanting another specific color husky named Sonya.

My brown one wouldnt hurt a fly. She is as loveable as a husky gets. She lays upside down and sleeps right by my pillow. And loves to cudle with you. The black one lays above my head on a pillow or at the foot. Because if my family didnt get her she would of died since she as to skinny. The black one has siezeres sometimes. But the are the coolest of all dogs. But all dogs are cute and deserve a home. Im verey glad to see more people with huskys. And 8 below was a great movie.

iamyourcousin228 said:
My brown one wouldnt hurt a fly. She is as loveable as a husky gets. She lays upside down and sleeps right by my pillow. And loves to cudle with you. The black one lays above my head on a pillow or at the foot. Because if my family didnt get her she would of died since she as to skinny. The black one has siezeres sometimes. But the are the coolest of all dogs. But all dogs are cute and deserve a home. Im verey glad to see more people with huskys. And 8 below was a great movie.

Oooo, you know your not suppose to sleep with your dogs, that tends to breed separation anxiety.

I'm glad you could give your Huskies a good home. Sorry to hear about the siezeres.

Some Huskies recieve the poorest care out there cause the people who got them didn't know what they were in for and didn't have the patience to deal with them. Others just escape as Huskies are very well known for.
You should ALWAYS research any dog's breed before you get one. That way you know what you're dealing with before hand and can take care of them accordingly.

-Magnum

PS - It wasn't 8 Below I was taking about, but yes that was a great movie. Plus, I spelled it wrong it's actually Sonja - www.imdb.com
I didn't really expect anyone to get it other than maybe Sean, Adam, or someone else of a similar age to me.

That's my lovely stupid dog.

Called Moka, it's a mix between a Beagle and a Labrador.

Don't ask me how they did to make babies, I dunno :cautious:

Huskies! (y)

Cute dogs, guys. I wish I could get one but we don't have the backyard or people home during the day to really keep a dog happy.

Another disgustingly cute pet pic:

Yes, they're both spayed/neutered by the way :p

EDIT: Not my pet, but too cute to not share.

Not mine. I found these on Photobucket and thought it was appropriate.

1166133107fsl7.jpg
98d975be.jpg

-Magnum

Sean Bradley said:
fist4.jpg

This is my pet fist. Have you met him? His name is punchy....
Isn't he cute?
:lol: that gave me a bit of humor... but was it worth it to go and take a picture of your hand?

How did you neuter him?

i was bored, figured i would resurrect this topic (hope its ok)
heres my dog paws he's pretty old. the reason we named him Paws is because his father was the stunt double in the movie 'Paws'.

P1000697.jpg

heres Blarg Blarg (name thnx 2 RvB), I know its honk honk in the show, but blarg is more.....personable.

[attachment=3801:More_pep_pix_002.jpg]

-Chupa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back