Pics of your pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
My kitty Sadie, my baby iguana Lola, and my pet snake Kaeda (not one from my collection).
m_3073cf947c7274b46e9b7899ec2f51ad.jpg

m_2388af4fb3b0bd800e3776ee361a6a19.jpg

m_406f4b733d8a918359a8d640352ae4d1.png

Very cool. Gotta love the reptilians! :D

Out of curiosity, how did Kaeda get her name? (I'm assuming it is a 'her' because Kaede is a female name, ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Kaeda is a girl and i got the name out of some manga book and i modified it abit to how i liked it... and i also think it mean "to fall" is some language i was told. which was appropriate when she was smaler and id put her around my neck or a chair handle and she would just let go and fall to te floor, moron. lol

Shes my love, out of all my snakes shes my favorite even though shes just a Normal RTB and nearly worthless compared to my others. but shes so wonderful :]

Did you know a snake knows its handler very well? She chooses me over everyone that holds her, its soooo cute. oops im rambling.... i just love her so much lol :love:

l_406f4b733d8a918359a8d640352ae4-1.png

Here's my pet, Rocky :D

6mrx-schist1.jpg

Isn't he cute! :p

I do have a few cats, but I don't have a camera... their names are Kitty Kitty, Kitty Kitty Kitty, Willie Nelson, and Ozzy (Kitty Kitty Kitty and Willie's mom is Kitty Kitty, and Ozzy's mom is Willie Nelson)

Don't say anything about Kitty Kitty Kitty's initials... XD

My parents breed dogs :) These are so called Drentsche Patrijsdogs (In English:p) It's a Dutch type.
We've got 3 Dogs. I don't have pictures of the 3th. I have pictures of it when it was a puppy :p Anyway, here are some: (also pictures of a lot of puppies (or puppy's??)

Very creative names you have for your cats Seno :cautious: lmao

and Matthijs, you have some very cute puppies there, beautiful breed if i do say so myself.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Very creative names you have for your cats Seno :cautious: lmao
and Matthijs, you have some very cute puppies there, beautiful breed if i do say so myself.
I didn't name them (except Kitty Kitty Kitty... I was 6...) :p

My brother named the two cats named after musicians (guess which!)

Nice dogs, Matthijs, they look awesome

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Nice dogs, Matthijs, they look awesome
BlacRoseImmortal said:

Thanks, This year we are going to have another thing(what is it called? :p) with puppies!:D
I'll see if I can get a picture of the 3th dog.

BlacRoseImmortal. That snake is awesome :)

I posted here a while back, but it doesn't hurt to post new pics.

Here's my dog Killian(or is it Snoopy?)

100_1191edit.jpg

I swear he doesn't know how to get into his house just on top of it.

Wow it seems that Huskies are very popular, ive never had a dog :(

I'll take more pics of my snakes and find some pictures of dearly deprated pets (chickens, iguana, cat, etc)

Beautiful...oh and so is the dog. HAHA!

Sorry, if I didn't, someone else was going to.

Anyway, so that's an Akita? It looks a little like a husky, but you can tell the brow is not as pronounced. Snout is a little shorter too.

23Magnum said:
Beautiful...oh and so is the dog. HAHA!

Sorry, if I didn't, someone else was going to.

Anyway, so that's an Akita? It looks a little like a husky, but you can tell the brow is not as pronounced. Snout is a little shorter too.

She get confused with a husky ALLLLLLL the time! Then when i tell them she is an akita, they don't even know what one is. My wife wanted a husky, but we heard they were hyper, so we settled for an akita. I originally wanted a Native American Indian Dog (NAID) because they look EXACTLY like a wolf! My neighbor has one. But the closest breeder I could find is in Michigan and there is about a year waiting list. They don't force breed, they let them breed when they feel like it. You should check them out, very pretty. www.terrapines.com is the breeder that i was on the waiting list for.

integrakid2 said:
She get confused with a husky ALLLLLLL the time! Then when i tell them she is an akita, they don't even know what one is. My wife wanted a husky, but we heard they were hyper, so we settled for an akita. I originally wanted a Native American Indian Dog (NAID) because they look EXACTLY like a wolf! My neighbor has one. But the closest breeder I could find is in Michigan and there is about a year waiting list. They don't force breed, they let them breed when they feel like it. You should check them out, very pretty.
www.terrapines.com is the breeder that i was on the waiting list for.
I originally wanted a wolve-hybrid myself, but settled for a Husky as I thought it was close enough, but without all the legal stuff... You're right about the hyper part for Huskies. She seems like a very calm dog, good choice, but I'd still never give my Husky up. I'm thinking of even getting another. :lol:

You're right. They do look a lot like wolves. Some people are scared of Killian cause they think he's wolf-like. I say to them, "He's about 3 times too small to be a wolve."

23Magnum said:
I originally wanted a wolve-hybrid myself, but settled for a Husky as I thought it was close enough, but without all the legal stuff... You're right about the hyper part for Huskies. She seems like a very calm dog, good choice, but I'd still never give my Husky up. I'm thinking of even getting another. :lol:

You're right. They do look a lot like wolves. Some people are scared of Killian cause they think he's wolf-like. I say to them, "He's about 3 times too small to be a wolve."

Well she is a little hyper. She's calm in the house, but outside is a complete different story. She is still a puppy, as she just turned 1 so she gets very excited when she sees other people and dogs, but she will grow out of that i think. She is 80 pounds right now. I think that is as big as she will get. My other neighbor has a male akita. He is 145 pounds!

integrakid2 said:
Well she is a little hyper. She's calm in the house, but outside is a complete different story. She is still a puppy, as she just turned 1 so she gets very excited when she sees other people and dogs, but she will grow out of that i think. She is 80 pounds right now. I think that is as big as she will get. My other neighbor has a male akita. He is 145 pounds!
;)
Wow, Killian is only 50lbs. He's hyper all the time for the most part. He'll be 3 next month. If she's anything like Killian was, I'd take her to training if you haven't already. It helps with the listening...a lot! My family noticed a 100% difference in him after the training.

23Magnum said:
;)
Wow, Killian is only 50lbs. He's hyper all the time for the most part. He'll be 3 next month. If she's anything like Killian was, I'd take her to training if you haven't already. It helps with the listening...a lot! My family noticed a 100% difference in him after the training.
Oh yeah. That was a MUST! She listens great, but is verrrry stubborn too. Listening outside without a leash.....now that is a different story :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back