Pilot Helmet, Master and Mold [[[Halo: Reach]]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find silver? I've used black & red, but cant find silver. Black + Red (behind the black) looks amber. I like it. Anyways, much appreciated, if you could help a brother out.

Where did you find silver? I've used black & red, but cant find silver. Black + Red (behind the black) looks amber. I like it. Anyways, much appreciated, if you could help a brother out.

Autozone? At least thats where I got mine. I think its really really new.

would you mind making a tutorial on how to make the visor without vac-forming. I need to make something similar and vac-forming is out of my budget as I don't have a shop-vac

would you mind making a tutorial on how to make the visor without vac-forming. I need to make something similar and vac-forming is out of my budget as I don't have a shop-vac

One day I'll make one. But for the foreseeable future I'm pretty tied up with school and other things. Like... At least 4 months. Maybe longer. It might be a few days but I'll see if I can put up pics and explain what I did.

exelent job!! my dad is gettin a brand new shop vac, abd i have sources to get me or make me a vaccum form table!! im still gonna try free handin and molding by hand, but i mean, might as well make use of the new vaccum!!

Can you plese share the pepakura file you use, I have only found 1 pilot helmet file, and it has no numbers on it.

I read about the oven method for heat forming clear plastic, it sounded rough but you pulled it off pretty well! It looks like it got a bit warped but it still looks sick. Anyone who does those giant visor pieces has a page in my respect book.

Not very. It's more of a stiffener, and it is pretty brittle. It's like... between the default of the cardstock, and carboard for toughness, it folds and breaks pretty easily.

The visor looks good to me. The tinting certainly changes the look quite a bit, from before to after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back