Plasma Pistol & Spiker Test Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we don't like piracy, here, but it's like camping. No one likes it, but it's a valid method...

I'm gonna stop right there, lest I get kicked for encouraging such things.

Anyway, that script is hilarious. If your filming and editing prowess can keep up, we'll have a funny fan film on our hands.

SchizophrenicMC said:
I guess we don't like piracy, here, but it's like camping. No one likes it, but it's a valid method...

I'm gonna stop right there, lest I get kicked for encouraging such things.

Anyway, that script is hilarious. If your filming and editing prowess can keep up, we'll have a funny fan film on our hands.

I can see the light at the end of the prop tunnel. But yeah so far, i'm 20% to my $150 for fxhome. I've also settled on a title it's

" HALO: OPERATION FUBAR" ODST Silenced SMG [attachment=14570:DSCN1215.JPG] I've also made a hammer and a recreation of a blood gulch base

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, looks like it could be really funny! Do I want to know why nobody looks at cream cheese, mayo, and presumably any other white food product the same way? BTW: You could say that only two of the ODSTs make the drop and the second gets shot upon exiting the pod lol.

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Haha, looks like it could be really funny! Do I want to know why nobody looks at cream cheese, mayo, and presumably any other white food product the same way? BTW: You could say that only two of the ODSTs make the drop and the second gets shot upon exiting the pod lol.

Cheers!

1) regarding the white food products, You ever read calvin and hobbes? Theres a thing calvin did called the Noodle Incident. It is implied to be a horrible act but no character ever goes into depth about it. Thats sort of what I'm doing.

2)I totally thought of doing that with the odst.

3) If anyone wants to see some of the props, they are on this page, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=93196613&albumId=3069579

New pics are added sporadically.

GO OPERATION FUBAR!!!!!

just got through painting my marine armor:) . still need to find a short person and make a grunt and brute costume.

Also, for those who havent seen the video yet....
My rocket launcher prop.

9pnnlw.jpg

I don't even know your name.

Spartan: It's Allen-247, But you can call me Daddy.

Well, judging by what other people have said, it looks to be hilarious, but unfortunately I can't watch videos on Youtube. If you could put the videos on Google Video or e-mail them to me, then I would be very appreciative. PM me if you want my e-mail address. Good luck!

Spiker is my favorite halo movie sounds like a great idea we are doing a starwars fan film called seven jedi clips of it are on you tube as well and good luck bro

I've decided that in may, I'm going to wear my spartan armor to a convention in Birmingham, Imagicon. Anybody gonna be near birningham May 22-24th?

1/29/10- For a first go, the resin turned out great. I am still short some crucial props though. I appreciate all feed back that I get and your faith in the project will eventually be rewarded.

-AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back