Please Delete, Or Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

First of all Hi, its me Alex :p

Wasnt exactly sure on where I wanted to start on this, and I mean literaly everything, from what armour to make. Now I have already pepped a Smg sight, and parts of an Smg. I Posted this the noob thread because this is my first, big Project. I'd love for poeple to come look at this thread and be able to offer advidce, constructive critism,and compliments xD

Oh, and by the way I will try to keep this thread Updated,

So here are the parts in this Costume:

-ODST Rookie Helmet (Rundown)

-Standard ODST Chest Plate (Nightshade)

-Buck's Knife (Scratch Build or Buy it)

-Center Equiptment Plate (Nightshade or WETA)

-Side Plate (x2) (Nightshade)

-(Newer) Belt Plate (Nightshade)

-Butt Packs (WETA)

-Hip Plate (x2) (WETA)

-Sniper Shoulder Plates (x1) (Nightshade)

-SHoulder Plate (x1) (Nightshade)

-ODST Gauntlet (x2) (Crackhead)

-ODST Thigh (x2) (Low-def by Crackhead or Hi-def by Nightshade)

-ODST Knee (x2) (WETA)

-ODST Shin (x2) (WETA Re-unfold by Crackhead)

-Crotch Plate (Nightshade)

-ODST Torso (Nightshade)

-ODST Boot Covers (WETA)

-ODST SMG + Top Sight (Nightshade!)

-ODST Grenade(s) (Dreadmullet/Nightshade)

I already Started the SMG, here are some PICS.

Tell me what you think Guys!!!

Remember its my first time using Pep

Oh, and sorry for being PIC HEAVY

Body Of SMG

SMG Sight

SMG Suppressor

Looks good!

There is a top sight pep file?!

back when I made mine I had to do it from scratch... :)

just be careful of warping... not to be confused with time warping... again

Sherm said:
Looks good!

There is a top sight pep file?!

back when I made mine I had to do it from scratch... :)

just be careful of warping... not to be confused with time warping... again

Yeah, there is a Pep file, but i forgot were I got it. xD

and yeah Im trying to keep it from warping, but still is my first pep so I will try my best.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top sight is in the unfold for nightshades model. If you did the other smg i don't think it would have it. From what i have seen, only the ODST SMG has the reflex sight. I know my nightshade smg had the top sight included. Its a tough pep, especially if it is your first one. Good luck!

At last..... Im working again with my ODST. xD

sorry guys for not updating this thread. I had a $#!T load of homework and parties and that other f***ing $#!T. so here are some pics of my work. so far.

my chestplate and weta knees

my super small working area xD

1/2 of my SMG

here is pic of the odst i printed out, so i can scale my pieces ,and there are some cutout pieces of a MARK IV helmet i been cutting out for Nintendude .xD

I think so far i been doing ok for my laziness. xD

OHH!!! and after Im done with this project, like i told unsc anubis 117 i will be working on HUNTER COSTUME!!!!

and if I do ok it will be EPIC!!!

Are you going for game or WETA accurate? If WETA there is no torso :pjust so's ya know. I'm going landfall definitely :) I like the SMG and its looking good I think I may have to make one myself Im still on my first pep pieces, the shins. I'm 2 little pieces away from being done with one of them lol yay... ive been working 2 weeks after work. geez this stuff takes a long time at least for me. xD Anyways, do your pep pieces always come out perfectly straight? I'm having a problem with the shin piece being a little cockeyed and my edges are a little wavy have you had this problem? Anyways It's looking awesome keep up the good work cya :D

Trigger said:
Are you going for game or WETA accurate? If WETA there is no torso :pjust so's ya know. I'm going landfall definitely :) I like the SMG and its looking good I think I may have to make one myself Im still on my first pep pieces, the shins. I'm 2 little pieces away from being done with one of them lol yay... ive been working 2 weeks after work. geez this stuff takes a long time at least for me. xD Anyways, do your pep pieces always come out perfectly straight? I'm having a problem with the shin piece being a little cockeyed and my edges are a little wavy have you had this problem? Anyways It's looking awesome keep up the good work cya :D

I think Im going for the game xD I just like the WETA pieces.

Yeah, and it takes a lot of time but if you put alot of effort in your pepping it will come out great xD and yeah some of my pieces come warped, but i fix it by folding it straight xD i dont know what you mean about the edges??' do you mean you cut them wavy??? if its that it doesnt really matter. xD

Oh, and on topic i think i will not work alot this week because i have the flu, (I HOPE NOT SWIN3 FLU!!1) but im doing better each day, so next week i will try to work on my pieces. and Nintedude I dont think I will be done with your cutout pieces like in 2 weeks more sorry

Im trying to do my best in doing what i can

Sorry for the double post but......

I was thinkng what can I use for harness and undersuit.

So people that had made an ODST Costume, can you give me tips or a list of what I need please????

Guys, I have an UPDATE!!! YAY!!!

ok here it goes, I finish the left ODST Forearm.

GEDC0780.jpg

GEDC0781.jpg

right now Im working in an AR, so later I maybe posting pics,

ENJOY,

Alex

Update!!!!

I threw away the SMG and started working on an AR.

Pics>

GEDC0782.jpg

Pieces of My AR

GEDC0786.jpg

I used Great Stuff to fill my AR so it doesnt warp, while resining

GEDC0788.jpg

What I have so far (The motocross helmet doesnt count :p)

GEDC0789.jpg

The tip of the gun

What I noticed, The AR has no barrel.

Can somebody give me the size(radius)of the barrel???

well its about |------------------------| yay big and .... /sarcasm

^ in 2nd pic from bottom theres a mk6 handplate, don't be silly and use that on your odst

anyway halopedia says the AR fires "7.62x51mm Full Metal Jacket rounds", so assume the barrel needs to be big enough to fire whatever those things are

MissingSpartan7 said:
well its about |------------------------| yay big and .... /sarcasm

^ in 2nd pic from bottom theres a mk6 handplate, don't be silly and use that on your odst

anyway halopedia says the AR fires "7.62x51mm Full Metal Jacket rounds", so assume the barrel needs to be big enough to fire whatever those things are

The handplate I pepped it for practice, I was thinking making molds with it, if I finish it. :p

Oh, and thanks for the barrel info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back