Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic R4ptor

Hi! I'm new to the site, so i need a little help. I've tried downloading the pepakura files from different threads. But every time I go to view it, it says that my computer can't read the PDO file. I've tried regwork to fix my computer, so i really dont know what to do. Please help. Please.

That's the right one. Have you only tried one file? It could be corrupt. In which case you should just try a different file.

ive downloaded a few different ones. and the last one i downloaded was the all-in-one halo pepakura file. and it wouldnt show up on the pepakura viewer. I tried to download a few files before but they wouldnt even show up as documents but on those i dont think i saved them correctly.

Did you make sure to unzip the all-in-one pep pack? I know for sure that it was a zipped file because its so large.

No problem. Go to the folder where you downloaded the file to, right-click on the file, and select "Extract All". Then, when the box pops up, just click next twice, and it should unzip the folder for you. It should save all the files in a folder (with the same name as the zipped one) to the same place the zipped folder is. Hope that helps!

Also a hint for you I would download the Pepakura Designer because that program allows you to scale the pieces; I am just assuming you are not a seven foot olympian.

I't could just be extracting, since its such a large file, it may take a minute or so before it finishes. Other than that, I dont know what else to tell you.

Hi! I'm new to the site, so i need a little help. I've tried downloading the pepakura files from different threads. But every time I go to view it, it says that my computer can't read the PDO file. I've tried regwork to fix my computer, so i really dont know what to do. Please help. Please.

Please quote the exact error message, or better yet, post a screenshot. If you've correctly installed Pepakura Designer (you did install it, right?), pdo-files should be opened with it automatically. Extracting zip archives to use single files inside them hasn't been necessary since Windows XP, so I doubt that's where the problem lies.

Exact same thing happened to me. i think the problem is: you've downloaded pepakura viewer, but your computer is not using it to open the pep files. your computer is probably trying to open it with adobe or something. so go to, OPEN WITH, and surf your computer for pepakura viewer, then select it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back