Pokemon Blue Box Papercraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since nobody in the Pepakura Request thread helped me , I decided to take a shot at making the model myself.I must say, that I did pretty well :cool:
Here's the unfold
Untitled-1.jpg

The pictures to the side outside of the paper, are for reference.
Ever lost your Pokemon Box? well now you can make one!
I'll post a download link , after I make it tonight ;)

EDIT-
Here's the file :)

thats kewl..very....cute.....lol no offense..pokemon wasnt my thing...you should do a paper craft version of the "pepakura designer for the xbox 360" i saw it on here not to long ago ..was that you? any ways kewl lil box dude

Humboldt_spartan said:
thats kewl..very....cute.....lol no offense..pokemon wasnt my thing...you should do a paper craft version of the "pepakura designer for the xbox 360" i saw it on here not to long ago ..was that you? any ways kewl lil box dude

hehhe lol it is kinda cute but cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Humboldt_spartan said:

Lol no I didn't make the Xbox 360 Papercraft ( althought that was really cool xD )
This is my first model that I made ( The box , even though their is only a little bit that sticks out that is white ( I just built the model ) )
Pokemon WAS my thing, since I was 5 or 6 and in Daycare after school , so I ALWAYS played Pokemon.Never did Catch em all , but got close ;D
Idk why but Pokemon came out in Japan on my 1st Birthday :lol: so maybe thats why I liek the video games soooo much.
I liek to say liek instead of like ( REALLY Bad Habit ) .
All of my friends ask me if I've ever "Caught them all" as a joke lolz

My child hood just flashed in front of my eyes. :p

I don't need a papercraft model though, I still have my original box!

wow, for a sec there i thought that was a N64 box until i noticed the gameboy on it.

now i miss the N64, had too many good/classic games on it, like zelda: OoT

Razgriz said:
My child hood just flashed in front of my eyes. :p

I don't need a papercraft model though, I still have my original box!

:eek: Lucky! My mom threw out my Pokemon box's ( I think, All I have is the instructions , I'll have to look )
I guess I wasn't thinking when I was 6 :lol:
So who want's the file? I should be posting it soon, If someone wants it, And I'll post pictures of the one I built.
The sad thing about the game is that the Internal Battery in the Cartrage DIES O_O So no more save file, but you can replace it with some type of Button Battery =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back