Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

Topic Title and description says it all really...

Maybe we can find a balance between Halo and Pokemon...oooorrrr not...
I guess we can try.

ABSOL FTW! :lol:

Talk away!

Aaah yes. The Pokemon.

I had it for Nintendo DS, Had the most Awesem'o team. But i used to cheat with action replay :3

My favoroite is most probabily Lucario.

I have 3 red versions, 2 blues, 2 golds, and 1 silver for my gameboy.... I always train the same Team pretty much (different from red/blue -gold/silver for obvious reasons) and I still play pokemon if im taking a trip or waiting for a college class to start or when the power goes out at my house (flashlight play).

Vaporeon and Cubone all the way!

HAHA you really did make a thread about pokemon

well i dont know many of the new pokemon im old school my faves are hitmonchan and haunter i :love: those pokemon.....................................halo and pokemon sound really good to me!!!!

Vaporeon rocks!

I personally have never been a major fan of cubone though...

I have(had) red, blue, yellow, original pinball, puzzle challenge, borrowing Colosseum, gold at one point... a Japanese version of silver at one point, CRYSTAL! (Best one ever since it had TWO REGIONS!) Ruby, emerald and pearl...

Truly love Crystal, its simply the best pokemon game ever! and to think it was on gbc!

Btw, This sites forums could really use some guys like you to pep it up abit, basically, its me and about 3 other guys talking about how quiet the site is...

www.animemegapolis.com

And yes, that site does have MASSIVE amounts of links to episodes/films all to do with anime, including Pokemon

oh yeah i forgot that i have pinball, crystal and somerthing else for gameboy.. i also bought a 64 just so i can play pokemon snap and pokemon staduim ^^

i wish there was a way were we can upload our trained pokemon and battle each other :/

there's always Battle Revolution for Wii, it takes the pokemon from diamond/pearl (and soon to be platinum) :D
and then it lets you use wifi to battle against... well... everyone! ;)
Sadly, I don't have Battle Revolution :( but I don't mind, I don't have wifi either... thats annoying...
btw BRI, FemaleSpartan thinks I'm flirting with you... I can promise you I love my girlfriend very much,
and I'm NOT flirting with you in anyway, simply having a nice discussion of pokemon with you :p

I still think we need a fully 3d pokemon adventure.. like crystal just... on the Wii ;)
That would be the best! Only they would have all current 490...something pokemon plus extra,
AND ALL THE REGIONS! YAY!
That is what I want pokemon to become :p

I only play the games if I hack them. Such as, changing names of items/people so it sounds so f***ing random and/or funny.

I'll record one of my hacks sometime. It's really quite funny.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I only play the games if I hack them. Such as, changing names of items/people so it sounds so f***ing random and/or funny.

I'll record one of my hacks sometime. It's really quite funny.

I used to do that quite often too.

What program do you use? I lost it when I got my new computer.

I know one of them was Pokemart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vision said:
there's always Battle Revolution for Wii, it takes the pokemon from diamond/pearl (and soon to be platinum) :D
and then it lets you use wifi to battle against... well... everyone! ;)
Sadly, I don't have Battle Revolution :( but I don't mind, I don't have wifi either... thats annoying...

Well i dont have a Wii and I dont have that kind of money to throw down for a battle (that I would totally win anyway :p). I wont have any spare change till 2010 (im serious)

Vision said:
btw BRI, FemaleSpartan thinks I'm flirting with you... I can promise you I love my girlfriend very much,
and I'm NOT flirting with you in anyway, simply having a nice discussion of pokemon with you :p

*facepalm* Beth, hun, I dont fall for the youngens XD

How silly :]

Vision said:
I still think we need a fully 3d pokemon adventure.. like crystal just... on the Wii ;)
That would be the best! Only they would have all current 490...something pokemon plus extra,
AND ALL THE REGIONS! YAY!
That is what I want pokemon to become :p

Yep you lost me in this piece....

It is one of my biggest dreams to be able to actually interact with my select 6 pokemon... there really should be a "live" version... kinda like giga pets or whatever those horrid little things are called.....

Typhlosion rocks the world!1½!!!!!!!!!!!!!one11!!
Seriously though, i have played the pokemon games (literally) for thousands of hours.

-FSS

I love the games, but the Show, I cut myself whenever Team Rocket says their F*@king Intro.

TR:"To extend our reach to the stars above.."

Me"I...must..resist!"

As you can tell, I am not fond of the show. Makes a Good Game series look like a Series for Mentally Disabled Children. I'm not making fun of the series, I'm just saying the show is not Impressive to me.

The Stig said:
I used to do that quite often too.

What program do you use? I lost it when I got my new computer.

I know one of them was Pokemart.

Not exactly sure, I got a virus a while ago, and it renamed almost every file and directory on my computer.

I haven't used it for a bit, because I've lost it. Ironic, isn't it?

I'll sift through my files if you want the name.

EDIT: By the way, 782 hrs, 23 minutes on hacked Pokemon Sapphire. Beat that.

I liked the first batch of shows from way back in the day and I have the first Pokemon movie in my collection (right next to Land before time 1 and Spice World XD) the newer stuff makes me want to to jam a sharpened pencil into my earhole :sleep:

Ahhh pokemon.... brings back memories...
reminds me of the good days when i didn't have to worry about exams, job pressures etc...

do you guys think we can play the card game here? like upload pics of the cards we have in play and do an online card battle? LOL that would take FOREVER!!! Hahahah!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I liked the first batch of shows from way back in the day and I have the first Pokemon movie in my collection (right next to Land before time 1 and Spice World XD) the newer stuff makes me want to to jam a sharpened pencil into my earhole :sleep:
So true Kelly, so true.

Ohh yeah, still buy the games.

I have a weird glitch in mine, I had an egg and it hatched into...an egg. But with some insanely awesome stats. So I named it The Egg of Doom. I own everybody online.

This has been bugging me for a while: in pokemon yellow, when you go to the really tall building and the guy that gave you Evee says, "Catch all the pokemon and come see me" Did anyone ever catch all of them and go back. If so, what in the world does he give you? This has been bugging me for years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back