Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Pokemon. I use to go to Toys R Us with my buddy every week to play the card game. That was before they started coming out with more and more characters. I liked it when it was just the original 150 or so. I do like playing the older gameboy games too. Final 4, FTW.

My favorite Pokemon was always Rhydon. And Pidgeoto. Whenever I caught him in the games, I named him Kal El, LOL.

Crystal broke so much new ground. Mainly animations for the pokemanz. Plus the 2 regions doubled fun...I wish they would remake Crystal without Ruby/Sapphire and up Pokemon. 1st and 2nd gen FTW.

Wow, pokemon. I still have like 400+ cards from the origional 150. and like 100 from ruby and saph. but the games. i started with gold and that was my favorite. i had the entai raykou and suikune (spelling on all of them) and ho-oh and lugia...but i lost it for 4 years so i went to saph. that was my pride and joy. i had a bunch of lvl 99's and a jirachi. but my friend borrowed it and lost it. either way ive owned and still own gold, silver, blue, crystal, saph, ruby. but i gave up getting cards and paying attention to the new guys cause i'd get lost after the 150 and the ones in ruby and saph.

Long post concluded.

OH MY GAWD! POKEMON! I gotta say, pokemon in my childhood was DA BOMB! And my favorite pokemon is ditto and Charmander!!

DITTO!!!
Ditto.jpg

CHARMANDER!
charmander.jpg

MEWTWO JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT
Mewtwo.jpg

Vision said:
btw BRI, FemaleSpartan thinks I'm flirting with you... I can promise you I love my girlfriend very much,
and I'm NOT flirting with you in anyway, simply having a nice discussion of pokemon with you :p

Andrew..where the hell did this come from??! This is payback for the maths thing, isn't it! Oh I am SO not going to town with you on saturday! :lol:

BRI, please ignore that!

ANYWAY!

I used to adore pokemon, the tazos were teh awesomeness! The only one I remember now is Bulbasaur! And Charmander FTW!

Aww dya remember when we used to play pretend pokemon when we were like 7 or 8? You were always Charmander, and me and Shauna were like 2 bulbasaurs with skipping ropes as vines! Ahh they were the days! I miss Brookfield! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I have right now... the toys are in need of serious care... I havnt handles them since Hurricane Wilma and the ones that are keychains are rusting badly.... I'll take them outside today adn take care of them.

PA240102.jpg

toys

PA240101.jpg

Cards... in perfect OCD order... I redo the set up of all the cards every few months just for the hell of it.

PA240103.jpg

These are ALL Cubone cards... every single one of them........ I paid like $25 for the one on top in the plastic. And my very first card, which was a Cubone from Jungle Set is at the bottom of that pile :]

But no, those arnt all my Cubones.... I could only fit like 70 cards into that wooden box so the others I had to put in the Ground Type binder

IM SUCH A FREAKIN NERD!

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Andrew..where the hell did this come from??! This is payback for the maths thing, isn't it! Oh I am SO not going to town with you on saturday! :lol:

BRI, please ignore that!

ANYWAY!

I used to adore pokemon, the tazos were teh awesomeness! The only one I remember now is Bulbasaur! And Charmander FTW!

Aww dya remember when we used to play pretend pokemon when we were like 7 or 8? You were always Charmander, and me and Shauna were like 2 bulbasaurs with skipping ropes as vines! Ahh they were the days! I miss Brookfield! :(

lol I'm sorry Bethie :p
Bulbasaur was my favourite starter, and tbh if it wasn't for torchic (a new one) evolving into blaziken, I would still choose bulba to be in my trainer card any day!
I have bulbasaur as my partner on a game where you are a pokemon itself, hehehe!
MUNCH MUCH MUCHLAX! (That is who I play as :p)

so yeah, bethan, skipping ropes? Bethan, I didn't know you when pokemon came out, which was like, here in England anyway, around 1996 or something... Lol, you're mental sometimes, besides we WEREN'T friends in primary school properly until like... Duke's barn, LOL LEGEND!

BRI, I thought I was pokemad... But you're a lot worst than me :p
Have you been on animemegapolis.com yet? The forums are silent there...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate pokemon games, but I only obsess over it if a new one comes out. I guess you could say the same for most franchises...

I don't know how much I spent on Pokemon cards and games when my son was really into it. Plus the Gameboys I had to replace because he broke them. I still have a few keychains around somewhere.

I spent an hour just flippin through my binders the other day... I never realized that Ive got some gnarly sick cards ^^

An entire thread devoted to Pokémon and not one person has even mentioned a Mudkip... really odd... xD

I like Pokémon, I used to love it, but I've gotten older. :p

My favorite has always been Zapdos, I don't know why exactly, but he is. I also like Mudkips, before you ask me... :p

mudkipuserbar.png

Made that a loooonnnnnng time ago... Anyone who is familiar with the meme will go crazy, xD

I never got into the Mudkip bunch. But Zapdos is a crazy mofo! I have alot of uber sweet cards of zapdos. I mostly have Articunos though.

I prefer articiuno to zapdos, and torchic to mudkip, but only because I prefer torchics final evolution.
With the RSE starters I think on a case of best looks it goes:

1st evolution: Mudkip
2nd evolution: Grovyle
3rd evolution: BLAZIKEN!!!!! HES THE BEST! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back