Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till this day I have a strage obssesion with the old school Gym Leaders..... Erika and Sabrina were the best and I tried to collect all of their cards in english and in japanese....

Charizard. Hands down.
charizard.gif

I think I still have that giant Picachu promo card somewhere...might even have a pokeball around. I definitely have too much stuff.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Till this day I have a strage obssesion with the old school Gym Leaders..... Erika and Sabrina were the best and I tried to collect all of their cards in english and in japanese....
I had the same thing for a while too, haha.

I named my electric guitar Lt. Surge. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had blue, red, yellow, ruby, crystal, and sapphire. I had Pokemon stadium, Pokemon snap, Pokemon Puzzle League (and super smash bros 1). I beat every one. :p

EDIT: Jigglypuff ftw. =]

I got brawl big woop!

btw, I don't actually have an xbox! I don't even know why I'm on these forums! :p

maybe I was just looking for some interesting gamers to talk to.

I want a smiley pokemon:
It would be called smiley and look like this:
:) that would be awesome!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
vaporoen, cubone, and mew! :D i pretty much know all the old ones! i hate the show but the games i still play! thats about the only kid game i play besides naruto

Yeh, i never actually went to school, always did homeschool, so i never really got into the whole pokemon craze. Still a fan of the games though ^^. Played a little gold and nearly all the way through ruby on my gba emulator :p. I still prefer the first 150 pokemon over the new ones

I'm pretty certain I can name all 490-so, but thats because I play pokemon games VERY often.

I don't know then in order of number, but who the hell would want to?

001 Bulbasaur
002 Ivysaur
003 Venasaur
004 Charmander
005 Charmeleon
006 Charizard
007 Squirtle
008 Wartortle
009 Blastoise
010 Caterpie
011 Metapod
012 Butterfree
013 weedle
014 Kakuna
015 Beedrill
016 Pidgey
017 Pidgeotto
018 Pidgeot
019 Rattata
020 Raticate
021 Spearow
022 Fearow
023 Ekans
024 Arbok
025 PIKACHU!

OOOKKKKKKKKkkkk.... I can do them in order of number to some extent *goes and cries in corner because they are scared of themselves*

btw, I doubt I could get further than raichu :p

Charmander FTW!

What was the horse one that had the flames for the mane and tail? I used to like that one when I was little!

Andrew, it's a job for....PHOTOBUCKET! :lol:

I never understood why most people preferred Pokemon over Digimon... I always liked Digimon better, somehow it was less...childish, paradox as it may be. The storyline seemed "deeper", the characters and Digimons more "developed" in appearance as well as personality...
I don't know, then again, I was never much for such cartoons even as a kid, I still like to stick with the good ol' Bugs Bunny and Tom&Jerry, and a whole lot of Beetlejuice, that sort of stuff. Digimon was the only Japanese cartoon I have ever seen and sort of liked. I've seen a lot afterwards but my liking for that sort of unrealistic animation has severely faded. Me and cartoons don't get along well ever since I turned 10-11.

Oh man, I feel so old. I used to play this with my best friend (he really was/is). That was such a long time ago.

Oh dear, now I'm all sentimental. brb, gotta find my n64.

Odessa-086 said:
I never understood why most people preferred Pokemon over Digimon... I always liked Digimon better, somehow it was less...childish, paradox as it may be. The storyline seemed "deeper", the characters and Digimons more "developed" in appearance as well as personality...
I don't know, then again, I was never much for such cartoons even as a kid, I still like to stick with the good ol' Bugs Bunny and Tom&Jerry, and a whole lot of Beetlejuice, that sort of stuff. Digimon was the only Japanese cartoon I have ever seen and sort of liked. I've seen a lot afterwards but my liking for that sort of unrealistic animation has severely faded. Me and cartoons don't get along well ever since I turned 10-11.

I kinda liked a combo of them both. I did like Digimon more because it had an ongoing storyline, unlike most of the pokemon episodes where they had a new conflict each show. But after like series 3 of Digimon it turned to rubbish IMO. Just the whole thing about using the digivices to evolve themselves didn't set right with me. First 2 seasons FTW though. I liked watching Pokemon because I liked to see the world in the games come to more life. Plus, Pokemon just had better games.

I honestly don't remember any Beetlejuice, but Tom & Jerry + most of the old Looney Tunes were good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back