Props POLL : Which grenade next?

Which grenade next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The frag I will make using clay once again. But another member had already made a AWSOME reach frag . I think anyone who wants one should order from him, because he has put alot of time a effort into it and created it first. I think I still will make one once finish the reach plasma (molded and started casting)

in the mean time, Here are some more pics

When I had just started sculpting the gliph

Floridatrip3201.jpg

Floridatrip3200.jpg

Of the side cap-

Floridatrip3198.jpg

The finished gliph

Floridatrip3199.jpg

Floridatrip3201.jpg

It took me 5 tries to get the detais around the gliph right

Floridatrip3203.jpg

Floridatrip3202.jpg

I still have to seal it up with some Fusion clear (spray sealer) And then, I will begin molding. I think I will take pre-orders for it , Because Im low on funds.

Hope you like it!

- Jacob

Attachments

• Floridatrip3201.jpg
    Floridatrip3201.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Floridatrip3200.jpg
    Floridatrip3200.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Floridatrip3198.jpg
    Floridatrip3198.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Floridatrip3199.jpg
    Floridatrip3199.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Floridatrip3201.jpg
    Floridatrip3201.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Floridatrip3203.jpg
    Floridatrip3203.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Floridatrip3202.jpg
    Floridatrip3202.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Floridatrip3201.jpg
    Floridatrip3201.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 127
Great! So if anyone wants one, Go to somone who has already created it. I feel if I make one after someone who has already made a fantastic one, but I market them and the other guy dosent get credit for making a good one. I may make a outside shell that I can mold, But sutekhian has already made one .

SO- My idea is to make a outside shell, and the top comes off to reveal a round that will come out of the casing. Ill have to do some experimenting.

I just finished modeling and unfolding the actual nade launcher nade, in low def.(scale is way off, but you only need to adjust it.)
do you know how do i post it somewhere?

I just finished modeling and unfolding the actual nade launcher nade, in low def.(scale is way off, but you only need to adjust it.)
do you know how do i post it somewhere?

upload it to 4shared.com and you get a link to share so others can download it :)

Im thinking a peice of pvc pipe and some elbow grease will make this grenade be one of the best I have made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back