Prepare To Drop - Halo 3 Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaxjags2100 said:
Wonder if the final cut-scene of the campaign expansion will be the arrival of MC in New Mombasa?

ide say its futher into halo3 "this is sony recon 1-11, there's something in the crator m'am. underneith the storm" (or something to that effect)

EDIT: BDW, magnum, i lost those links, any chance you post the pics in here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruze789 said:
This game shall rule them all.
agreed, the xbox.com profile says extended forge and multiplayer abilities. im so excited, i better start working on my ODST helmet again. (goes to beg for money for resin) ;)

It is a M7S that is equipped with a reflex red dot sight, a attatchment that is very common with SMGs even today for close range target recognition and aiming.

The second magazine could actually be a extra, so one would not have to reach far for a mag change. I come to this conclusion because it would not be fruitful to equip a M7 with dual magazines causes to many mechanical problems.

And the stock is fully extended, y'all have to remember regular humans can't handle a full auto SMG like a Spartan could.

O.O wow, thanks mag!

im just thinkin, this is a mainly bungie project right? so will it be a bit 'grittyer' then halo 3? as in does anyone rember the vid on the elite killing the brute with a sword by chopping its legs off and stabbing it in the chest? i think, and i have nothing to back this up with, that M$ made advised bungie to dumb down the violence a little to make it have a lower rating therefore available to more people and in turn made more money.

Cadet said:
From the end of the trailer wit the sign flashing "Go Right, Proceed with Caution" looks the superintendent will be your "Cortana" for this game.

You can't fit an AI on an ODSTs suit. I mean, it's a metropolitan AI, so I doubt it's even a smart AI.

Adam said:
You can't fit an AI on an ODSTs suit. I mean, it's a metropolitan AI, so I doubt it's even a smart AI.

We never said the AI was intergrated to the ODST, but the AI is just guiding him through the city using billboards and screens.

The AI DID point away from the brutes, and the ODST followed the AI's direction.

i think he means the metro AI will be advising you as to which ways are safe concidering it's got cammeras all over the city.

whats the bets it pulls a Gladus/343 and goes trys to kill you?

flying_squirl said:
i think he means the metro AI will be advising you as to which ways are safe concidering it's got cammeras all over the city.

whats the bets it pulls a Gladus/343 and goes trys to kill you?

Well that shouldn't happen, as it has been said that is doubtable a smart AI, and therefore is not capable of Rampancy and has no reason to kill him.

flying_squirl said:
im just thinkin, this is a mainly bungie project right? so will it be a bit 'grittyer' then halo 3? as in does anyone rember the vid on the elite killing the brute with a sword by chopping its legs off and stabbing it in the chest? i think, and i have nothing to back this up with, that M$ made advised bungie to dumb down the violence a little to make it have a lower rating therefore available to more people and in turn made more money.
that would be awesome. i doubt it will be that much more grittier, i mean, they had a concept for a game called Pimps at Sea, how much more serious could they get? :lol:

An A.I. leading a new hero by having complete control of all monitors and cameras in the city...

Anyone see Eagle Eye yet? :p

So finally a Halo with no MC....hmm....sounds interesting. Now I have to get Halo 3 again.

If this is an entirely new game in the expansion....Then maybe those forge updates aren't too out of reach!

It might only look like WETA's because the tiny details are there, rivets and such...

The shape of it is much much closer to the Halo 3 suit though.
But there are still quite a few differences there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back