Preskewl reporting for duty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

It's been ages since I been on the forums and glad to say that I'm back.. I been incarcerated for a few months.. Let's say it was impersonating a famous person name Master Chief! Okay, it was a horrible joke.. I been laying low for a bit and trying to stay warm during this winter season. I can't do much in armor, so my pride and joy is packed away.. I also, took up photography as another hobby of mine and I have progressing in that as well.. If your ever bored, you can check out my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chickentinola/ Anyway, glad to see things are still moving here and hope to get back in the swing of things.. Oh yeah, and of course playing halo 3.. I think that's the only thing I play now and days!! :lol:

preskewl said:
It's been ages since I been on the forums and glad to say that I'm back.. I been incarcerated for a few months.. Let's say it was impersonating a famous person name Master Chief! Okay, it was a horrible joke.. I been laying low for a bit and trying to stay warm during this winter season. I can't do much in armor, so my pride and joy is packed away.. I also, took up photography as another hobby of mine and I have progressing in that as well.. If your ever bored, you can check out my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chickentinola/ Anyway, glad to see things are still moving here and hope to get back in the swing of things.. Oh yeah, and of course playing halo 3.. I think that's the only thing I play now and days!! :lol:
Welcome back.
By the way, photos look awesome. Nice camera too. I think my older sister has a model like that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks 23 Magnum.. It's great to be back.. Coolio, that camera is great... I'm hoping to do a photoshoot with my armor sometime soon.. It's too cold out there, I don't wanna fall over and freeze to death LOL. Photography is a relaxing hobby I must say.. Expensive the first time around but worth it in the end.. Thanks for visiting my page!! (y)

Welcome back Preskewl!

Winter is a slow time... it's difficult to be productive when your freezing your bits off!

Good to see you anyhow. :lol:

Hey Sean! Good to see you too.. I trust your having a relaxing time and taking a break from model making as well.. Your right, It's too cold!! haha Can't wait to see what comes out of the SB workshop this spring and summer!!

Hey ecose!! yeah, it's been a while.. Glad to see you still here too.. Well, it's nice to just catch up again.. Alot of new and interesting creations going on here..

Keegan: well thanks for the catch.. I was wondering if anybody would have seen it.. And you get the boobie prize.. I use to live in hawaii and that was the way the natives speak.. Good job! :D

Damn! How does your wife have that much exp but not like a genaral or somtin? I saw a genaral with 955 exp and 50 skill. Like brigadear comes next but when will she get up.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Damn! How does your wife have that much exp but not like a genaral or somtin? I saw a genaral with 955 exp and 50 skill. Like brigadear comes next but when will she get up.

It's called not being a cheater. Alot of people that do get up to 50 are not legit. It's really hard to get up there, especially if your the only one that leads the team. Most of the time she plays, she carries the team and you end up losing rank.. Plain an simple.... Half the time though, she plays for fun.. Not really worried about rank.. Trust me when I tell you this, she is really good... She can no scope with the best of them..

Yeah so she does exp and social more that rank? Cause im tryin to get to captain and its not hard in lone wolves. i get 1 skill every 3 good rounds. Ill send you guys some game invites some time so we can do some Heroic dlc or somthing. But she is still really good.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Yeah so she does exp and social more that rank? Cause im tryin to get to captain and its not hard in lone wolves. i get 1 skill every 3 good rounds. Ill send you guys some game invites some time so we can do some Heroic dlc or somthing. But she is still really good.

Yeah, actually it's pretty easy in lone wolves, until you get to players like level 40... She is a 43 in lone wolves and a 44 in team slayer.. My wife is actually on right now playing Hard Core, she likes the challenge of not using the sensor.. She just said, she needs a team mate.. You can message her and ask to join up..

Gamertag: doongis

Im off for today but i will be on tomorrow. I will sen both of you fr's now. Dang 2 level 40 or higher! my highest is 15 and thats lone wolves. iM 14 in team slayer

she declined my friend request. ha. :D

iamyourcousin228 said:
Im off for today but i will be on tomorrow. I will sen both of you fr's now. Dang 2 level 40 or higher! my highest is 15 and thats lone wolves. iM 14 in team slayer

she declined my friend request. ha. :D

Yeah she 40s in levels.. She said she never got the friend request.. Send it again..

preskewl said:
It's called not being a cheater. Alot of people that do get up to 50 are not legit. It's really hard to get up there, especially if your the only one that leads the team. Most of the time she plays, she carries the team and you end up losing rank.. Plain an simple.... Half the time though, she plays for fun.. Not really worried about rank.. Trust me when I tell you this, she is really good... She can no scope with the best of them..
I hear that, I'm no level 40 something, but I can hang in there most of the time. I usually play with 30 and 40 something players, because, when I play by myself, I end up carrying my team and still end up lossing cause they die too many times. If I'm out gunned, I usually just hang back and try giving support and not give the other team points for me dying. I play for fun, not for glory, but I still like winning too.

Anyway, about the photos again. I'll have to show you some of my stuff then. There isn't much, but what I do have I've been told was pretty good. I don't have a cameral like yours, but mine is decent for really far shots and action shots. I'm really amazed at that moon photo. I tried that once with several different settings, and it came out looking like a glowing yellow orb. This is my camera...Kodak Z650
Z650_FF_250x200.jpg

23Magnum said:
I hear that, I'm no level 40 something, but I can hang in there most of the time. I usually play with 30 and 40 something players, because, when I play by myself, I end up carrying my team and still end up lossing cause they die too many times. If I'm out gunned, I usually just hang back and try giving support and not give the other team points for me dying. I play for fun, not for glory, but I still like winning too.

Anyway, about the photos again. I'll have to show you some of my stuff then. There isn't much, but what I do have I've been told was pretty good. I don't have a cameral like yours, but mine is decent for really far shots and action shots. I'm really amazed at that moon photo. I tried that once with several different settings, and it came out looking like a glowing yellow orb. This is my camera...Kodak Z650
Z650_FF_250x200.jpg

Hey cool 23Magnum, you sound like a great person to play with.. We are always looking for team players that don't try to rush in all GUNG HO and get killed without support. Also, a person that does not try to steal kills or go in for the glory. Only to have a high death to kill ratio... That's the worse of them all LOL.. Send us a friend request anytime.. We can play for fun or something..

That's actually a good camera to start with.. I also started out with a point & shoot with great results .. It's actually about the photographer and not the camera.. Important thing is to look at the shot and compose it. See a shot and make it more interesting to the person viewing it.. Oh, the moon took me a while to figure out.. The setting I used with in S for Shutter at Exposure 1/125 at F5.6.. I'm pretty sure you can play with your setting.. Most important is to have a tripod.. Keep Shooting!! Photography and BR ;)

Sigma-LS said:
Hey man, just wanted to say welcome back!

Hey Sigma!! Thanks MAN!! Good to be back.. Can't wait to start on my molded armor parts!! :D

preskewl said:
Hey cool 23Magnum, you sound like a great person to play with.. We are always looking for team players that don't try to rush in all GUNG HO and get killed without support. Also, a person that does not try to steal kills or go in for the glory. Only to have a high death to kill ratio... That's the worse of them all LOL.. Send us a friend request anytime.. We can play for fun or something..

That's actually a good camera to start with.. I also started out with a point & shoot with great results .. It's actually about the photographer and not the camera.. Important thing is to look at the shot and compose it. See a shot and make it more interesting to the person viewing it.. Oh, the moon took me a while to figure out.. The setting I used with in S for Shutter at Exposure 1/125 at F5.6.. I'm pretty sure you can play with your setting.. Most important is to have a tripod.. Keep Shooting!! Photography and BR ;)

I'll probably throw you two some FR's tonight, though I might be on Assassin's Creed trying to finish up the achievements for it. Found an awesome site to get all the flags and templars. Assassinscreed-maps.com is the site if you play it. It's an awesome game if you're into the sneaky/action games. I'm on during weekends most of the time so it'll probably be easier to play then, especially since we've got a time difference of a couple hours between here and there.

I'll try and post some of those pictures I was talking about as well tonight.

Later,
-Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back