Preskewl's Pep Armor.. (completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

I'm proud to say that halloween last night was successful.. Here is a taste of what my result was... I took at least 100 pictures with so many people LOL.. Anyway, I'll be adding more pictures, this is just a taste.. Also, note that I'll be doing more updates to my suit.. It's just my base.. I have bigger plans for it now.. Sadly, I left my AR in the SUV.. I had too much stuff to worry about.. I'll have pictures of that up soon..

*updated pictures*

049_G.jpg

051_G.jpg

046_G.jpg

047_G.jpg

Optimus prime vs Master Chief.. I took my gloves off for this one...
OptimusChief3.jpg

Masterchief and My Cortana (wifey)
MasterCortana3.jpg

:lol:

*mod can you move this to the PEP area.. Thanx!! it was a long night!! :whistle:

*note* Helmet is and SB
Hand plate is from Adam

That looks really good man. What did you use to paint it? Also, what do you plan on using it for?
Sorry to just jump into the questions but I see armor and about 7 different questions immediately pop into my head.
Now you just need a picture with your AR and maybe get a grenade and you will be good to go.

attackinglife said:
That looks really good man. What did you use to paint it? Also, what do you plan on using it for?
Sorry to just jump into the questions but I see armor and about 7 different questions immediately pop into my head.
Now you just need a picture with your AR and maybe get a grenade and you will be good to go.

Thanx attacking life!! I used spray can paint.. It came out looking good considering not being a professional paint job and about a month of work... What I plan to do with it?? Keep it of course, I worked hard on it and spent many hours.. And it's still not done.. I may want to redo a few pieces, now that I know the process.. Plus I have other idea's that I'll incorporate to make it better as far as comfort and strapping.. I'll be making another suit soon for my wife.. It will be cool for next halloween to have 2 master chiefs running around..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx everyone.. I'll be posting up more pictures in a few.. Also, some of the process that went into it.. You can see the raw portion such as fiberglass and resin.. There is alot more to do to my suit but it's a good start.. I may redo a few pieces now that I know the process much better then before.. Also, I'll be making my wife a suit.. Next project!! :D

nice!, its shiny...

and y ea.. how are your lights so bright??? u got flashlights in there? o_O

holy shiz... 9 more posts till i can post my progress pics!

Macattack64 said:
How are your lights so bright? :\

Rocknrollcows said:
nice!, its shiny...

and y ea.. how are your lights so bright??? u got flashlights in there? o_O

holy shiz... 9 more posts till i can post my progress pics!

You think that's bright check this picture

Mastergroup1a.jpg

I rewired my SB helmet myself with Super LEDs and used Links tutorial to do it.. I'm a master LED installer now ;) ....I was blinding everyone that passed by.. It was like a spotlight!! :lol:

preskewl said:

Mastergroup1a.jpg

I rewired my SB helmet myself with Super LEDs and used Links tutorial to do it.. I'm a master LED installer now ;) ....I was blinding everyone that passed by.. It was like a spotlight!! :lol:

@ @ Briiiiiiiight...

Macattack64 said:
Did you add a clear coat on your armor?

Actually I didn't, it would have protect the paint more from wear but oh well.. It's getting naturally battle damaged as I wear it.. It was the paint itself which is an automotive spray can type paint..

preskewl said:
Actually I didn't, it would have protect the paint more from wear but oh well.. It's getting naturally battle damaged as I wear it.. It was the paint itself which is an automotive spray can type paint..
Ah... That's why...

Macattack64 said:
Ah... That's why...

Also, it helped to do the filler work so you can see the curves.. Like this shot.. You can see my chest is more rounded.. That was a pain because the chest was really warped. One side was higher then the other, I had to use filler to build up the right side to make it even.. Also, to take out the fold marks..So much sanding it was ridiculous!! ;)

Mastergroup4a.jpg

preskewl said:

Mastergroup1a.jpg

Rocknrollcows said:
just a random question.

but is that Sean's helm? cuz it holds a strange resemblance.

Yes it is.. It's an SB Helmet.. If you read the above post where members were asking how I got my helmet lights so Bright!! I mention it was my SB Helmet.. But the Armor is PEP, my hard work.. Anyway, more shots from last night.. I have better ones but this is a quickie.. I won first place at a costume contest!!.. I even had a photographer do some pro shoots of me.. Also, pictured is my AR I made out of old computer boxes and packaging.. It's hard to see the LED lights.. I'll have better pictures later.. I had to put the stupid orange sticker on my barrel.. I ended up taking it off at the pro shoot..

masterchief2.jpg

dead-spartan said:
that gun is awesome that you made.

and also your wife must be an amazing gamer if she is beating you.

Thanx.. I'll have more pictures of my AR.. It came out rather well considering it was put together in a couple of days prior to the contest.. Yeah, my wife kicks bootie on halo 3.. I haven't updated her rank but she is a colonel grade 2 and about to level up.. I quit playing halo 3 for a month to finish my costume.. I will never catch her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back