Printer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I downloaded Pepakura Designer 3, and I try printing the M6D Magnum from Halo 3, and the lines show up, but the numbers don't, any suggestions?

When you say numbers, do you mean the numbers that tell you which tab goes where? If so, to make them show up, go to:
> 2D Menu
> Show Edge ID

That way the numbers will show up on the pieces when you print them.

" but the Numbers show up, but the Numbers don't"

I'm confused :) you should replace one of those "Numbers" with "Lines", I'm guessing?

I'm guessing he meant that the numbers show up, but the lines don't. I've had this happen before, I had to uninstall and re-install pep designer to fix the problem.

if you read all the tabs its really helpful. I had the same issue. If you go to Settings, then to printer settings and make sure that both "print page number" and "Print alignment marks for multiple pages" are marked..... it should work

oh that issue for me was fixed when i went into printer settings like previously stated and clicked the option to "print lines clearly (vector print)"

I also had to print in gray scale in my printing options before I hit the print button.

and if it is still not working for you, the way i got that to work was to go and hit print preview first, and then hit the print button on that page....

That should work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back