Printing Out A Single Piece In Pepakura, How!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefchi

i've lost a piece to a design im working on, and i only want to print that single one. i have no idea how to do that, i dont want to print out 18 pages again :(

rorschach said:
i've lost a piece to a design im working on, and i only want to print that single one. i have no idea how to do that, i dont want to print out 18 pages again :(

Ok here is what you do. Bring up the file in pepakura, goto print and a window comes up and it has in the lower left hand corner print page 1- 14 for example. just change the values to print one page like, print page 14-14 to print just page 14. Also in the future PM one of the Q&A team with questions like this. Good luck on your build.

Last edited by a moderator:
rorschach said:

Ok press print then u will type in the missing side that the missing piece ar on

O sides from: the missing piece to:the missing piece

then press OK

i hop this was helpfull

GLHF with your design :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Printing Out A Single Piece In Pepakura, How!?

I can't drag the piece out to a new page and if I type print page 1-1 or 14-14 it's always the same page that come out of the printer I dont know what to do :(

Re: Printing Out A Single Piece In Pepakura, How!?

I can't drag the piece out to a new page and if I type print page 1-1 or 14-14 it's always the same page that come out of the printer I dont know what to do :(

Check the date of the previous post before entering your own. If the thread is more than a few months dead, don't post - this one is over six years old.

Other than that, previous advice applies - check you're printing only the page you want in your printer's settings, or move the other pieces off the print area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back