Project: D HALO(a Halo:Reach machinima)(I need HELP)(See Pg.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE :)
can someone help me find the flowing things
#1 How much date is 10 mins of video?
#2 Can you recmend a Mac hard drive?

I will be buy one soon so yay...
anser if you can tell me anything.

Im always on doing nothing. If you need anybody with military police armor, or some extras for the chase scene im in. I would also be a good voice actor, so if I can help message me. (Gamertag is the same as 405th ID)

Backety back! Damn army keeping me away from my computer. >8(
Also,

UPDATE :)
#1 How much date is 10 mins of video?

anser if you can tell me anything.

It would probably be at 33Mb/min on DVD quality (quick google search). So 10min video = 330Mb of data. Amount of data varies (correctly spellt (and this too?)?) quite obviously on the quality of the video. Hope it helps! :D How's the series going ATM?

Update

Call all spartans, Call all spartans!

I am going to be filming a secne tomorrow 7:30pm EST.

So Are YOU Up 4 it?

My Xbox live gamer tag is: LNB AKA Killer7

I HATE LIFE. :(
My Xbox broke 1. 2 I jest got final cut Pro 4
3 I'll have to wait a LONG time before I can film agien. :(

PS: If any body can tell me were I can find An Xbox 360 S Power Cord
Respond ameditly to this post.
Oh and sorry for next to no Film or pic. :(

Soz I didn't reply sooner. Things got a little out of hand and I got caught up with things. I'm able to be a pilot if you still need me to be (let me know if there is a specific armour variant that I need, and I'll get back to you)

It doesn't nessesealy matter for me, so I might want to choose Thel' Sparck, because I already have all of the covenant armour, and with the Pilot, I don't think I've got the pilot helmet yet.

I can't remember the name of it, but I do remember 'steel series' somewhere in it. BTW, When do you need me to voice act?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back