Project: Hayabusa Helmet... And A Little Somethin Else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah in the begining before i added a lot of detail it looked easy, but now its crazy. For some reason pep turned everything into tri's

agbates said:
For some reason pep turned everything into tri's
For me, that's a good thing. Having more of those lines means that I have more options or places where I can cut the pieces. It looks very pretty, though. :love:

This is going to take me much longer than usual to unfold this so don't wait up. :whistle: Start unfolding!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can its just Im really tired I've been working since 7:00 this mornin tryin to get this finished. But I will try and do it tommorow.

agbates said:
I can its just Im really tired I've been working since 7:00 this mornin tryin to get this finished. But I will try and do it tommorow.

You deserve some sleep after busting this out so quickly :lol:

Yeah I was thinking that maybe I should model the turret next. What do you guys think? Just tell me what you think I should model and I might do it. ;)

agbates said:
For some reason pep turned everything into tri's
I just realized why so many triangles were showing up. Under Line Style Configuration, the box for Hide Fold Lines Almost Flat is unchecked. Check this box, click OK and the development (unfolded pieces) will look like normal pieces sans
the triangles.

agbates said:
Yeah I was thinking that maybe I should model the turret next. What do you guys think? Just tell me what you think I should model and I might do it. ;)
That would be so cool!

EDIT: An angle of 158 degrees may be a bit too much. I might try and increase a little bit.

It looks really good. I've never unfolded in Pep and I'm sure not starting with this! Great job on this. Now when 051 and Skip get done with theirs we will have an option on which to build (or all of them).

Well, I changed it to 175 deg, and it doesnt look too bad. Just a hint for anyone thats going to unfold it:

hayabusa.jpg

agbates said:
the turret would be sweet and so would a rl. and also wat is the scale for the busa helm.

this looks so great! I just downloaded the file and I've been checking it out, I'm probably gonna give it a shot after I finish my EOD helm. I wonder, to make it all fit, if you could separate the crown from the helmet and make it into two pieces.

:eek: The helmet looks amazing! Great work! And yeah, do the turret next. May not be practical for pep, but the model would be a great reference.

i would love to do a tester!

however im low on card and paper, however im very willing to give this masterpiece a go.

one quick question.
what size person is the scaling made for? is it a normal spartan (7ft) or a 6ft person, would much appreciate it so i can get this baby working

Amazing Hayabusa model. I'll will most likely try to attempt to build this after Otakon and, when I complete my Recon helmet. This is definitely going to be a challenging build, but it looks like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back