Project *iron Man* Has Begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMan303

So like many people around here I have decided to start on the construction of my iron man suit. Finished up my mkvI couple months ago so its on to something new. Im planning on completing the entire suit this summer. I started on Iron mans left arm this morning and this is what i have so far. I made a mold of my left arm and used it for fitment purposes. Let me know what you guys think.
-Dario :cool:

Sweet! The arm looks really good so far! Can't wait to see the rest constructed and painted. Great work.

You made your arm mold out of packing tape I see, the best way to make a cheap mannequin!

The armor looks great so far, can't wait to see it finished!

Hey man, looking very good. This will also be my next non-Star Wars related project I'll be working on. It seems like you're using the same files I'll be using; care to give any scaling info and your own height? I'll be watching this thread and good work friend.

Lostdude,
Im 5'10'' with a medium build. I scaled the shoulder bells 3.0 cm less the forearm was 2.5 cm less as well as the bicep. Hope that helps. I will be doing work on it today will keep you guys posted!

awesome job! i'm actually building the helmet to that set right now, it's being a Huge pain though since there are so many open edges, but i'll figure it out. can't wait to see how the rest of it turns out, looks amazing so far.
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back