Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xbox 360

• wii

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, the options should be "PS3," "Xbox," or "Wii," or something, because both Microsoft and Sony do things other than videogames...

But given these options, nah, don't think I'll vote. ;)

I honestly think each company has their own thing going for them. It's all relative. It's all preference. That being said, I'm getting out of here, because although I think most of the people on this board are Xbox fans, I'm sure this is just going to turn into the same argument I've heard OVER 9,000 times.

Nicktendo said:
First off, the options should be "PS3," "Xbox," or "Wii," or something, because both Microsoft and Sony do things other than videogames...

But given these options, nah, don't think I'll vote. ;)

I honestly think each company has their own thing going for them. It's all relative. It's all preference. That being said, I'm getting out of here, because although I think most of the people on this board are Xbox fans, I'm sure this is just going to turn into the same argument I've heard OVER 9,000 times.

there you go i edited it

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh like this makes any sense when we're on a halo forum.

Halo forum with console poll = x360 insta win.

i agree with frosty here, 360 pwns everything...they have better games and both Gears of War and Halo are exclusively for Xbox; nothing else so, it a no brainer for me...and to those of you who have a ps3, shame on you, trade it for a 360!

Personally, I like the Wii because it's innovative (and Star Wars games would totally rock, if they can just make them right >_> ), has a free online service, and has amusing games. Unfortunately, the 360 has more good games than the Wii. I can't choose between them, but they both kill the PS3. I've always hated Sony's systems' controllers.

So I have both a Wii and a 360 Elite.

me...personally, i voted the 360....its soo much better than the ps3..i mean, game and online wise, they've clearly showed what they're capible of as a gaming company....especially with taking the halo franchise...one of the best investments...but however, the ps3(sony), does have final fantasy, kingdom hearts, metal gear, but i prefer a 360, and its cheaper, as for the wii, it has its own level of comp. its about fun and being interactive which is amazing...may not have the best graphics....but awesome game play....
i myself own a 360, and constantly play halo 3(2), mainly 3, and other games...but i'm just so addicted....

please excuse some of my spelling errors...
:)

seeing as I voted PS3, I gotta defend it, I agree that the xbox 360 is doing better at the moment, but PS3 is capable of doing as much, or more then the 360. The thing is, as far as I know, the reason 360 has so many exclusives and gets games first, is because many game companies don't want to work with PS3's architecture, they say it is "too hard to work with", plus, please don't say 360 is cheaper, because now PS3 is as cheap, if not cheaper then 360, if anything, they are around the same price, but you get more out of the box with a PS3 then 360.

I really do feel sad, because everyone is putting all their games on 360, and PS3 has had next to no games I have personally bought and played, I have purchased/played less then 10 games, maybe 8 since I got the system, which was on the chrismas following it's release for $690, as far as performance goes, the PS3 has very rare controler lag where it becomes unresponcive for a few seconds, but it's so rare it's not even a problem. Aside from that, it works perfectly for long periods of time and gets only warm at the most.

Also, I wouldn't sell my PS3 now for a 360 either way, considering that at least now there are some games out for PS3 only, such as Uncharted.
I do want a 360 though, and that is what I hope to get for this new year, and in my general opinion, there have not been anywhere near enough games out so far to justify buying a console yet at all.

Also, I have a Wii, it is fun, especually the fact that every now and then I get to play fun games like a new Metroid Game, or super mario galaxy, plus the new brawl game coming out, Wii is a staple (at least for me)

ketchup said:
me...personally, i voted the 360....its soo much better than the ps3..i mean, game and online wise, they've clearly showed what they're capible of as a gaming company....especially with taking the halo franchise...one of the best investments...but however, the ps3(sony), does have final fantasy, kingdom hearts, metal gear, but i prefer a 360, and its cheaper, as for the wii, it has its own level of comp. its about fun and being interactive which is amazing...may not have the best graphics....but awesome game play....
i myself own a 360, and constantly play halo 3(2), mainly 3, and other games...but i'm just so addicted....

please excuse some of my spelling errors...
:)
Cant really say it's cheaper when it's only 50 dollars less than the ps3, thats like me saying, "I like the wii best of all because it's 100 dollars less than the 360, it's got great graphics, gamez, and free online downloads, even opera"

honestly this poll on a halo forum is arbitrary.
and you didn't even include PC foo!
prolly cause you knew it is the better of the four options.

DKK said:
honestly this poll on a halo forum is arbitrary.
and you didn't even include PC foo!
prolly cause you knew it is the better of the four options.

please step away from the keyboard, you don't know what you are messing with.

XBOX 360 FTW
[stupid thing won't let me put this here]

now don't get all mad at me and call me a fanboy and stuff because i know that these are my opinions. please respect mine, knowing that i will respect yours.

reasons i like the 360 teh best (again, my opinions): better games, better online, better price, better controller (i never really liked sony's either), more games, more online, more price range, more backwards compatability, better extra stuff (ipod plug-in, movies and videos, arcade, dlc, etc), the only thing i dont like about it is the high failure rate (mine bit the dust, but it was not the work of the RRoD o_O)

now i respect the other two systems, and believe they have plenty of potential as well. the ps3 (as far as i know, i actually never played one b4 but dont get mad at me for it) has slightly better graphics, it as all sorts of memory card ports and whatnot, of course the motion sensing has some potential. this potential has not yet been realized, however, so it is definitely not my console of choice due to the opposite of the 360 pros (less backward comp., less games, etc)

the wii obviously has lots of potential; again, i still havent played one :cry: but everyone i know that has said it was awesome, and it's cheap. it is not my console of choice for many reasons though; bad graphics, few good games, not many hardcore gamerish games (more catered towards the "average" or whatever gamer), but i still want one of course. i was one of the few that really liked the gamecube, and it has pretty much 100% backwards compatability for it (u can use GC games, controllers, and memory cards), and it looks just plain fun

well, there's my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back