Pumpkin Designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

Im not sure what im doing, Im not the best pumpkin carver, but I'd sure like someone to make one of these!

halo-ween-pumpkin.jpg

xbox_pumpkins.jpg

07-10-28%20Pumpkin%20Party%20(14).JPG

Hayabusa1.JPG

halo'ween.jpg

Those all look very cool. I think I'm going to try a MC this year.

I don't think the middle ones are photoshoped. If you look closely it looks like the patterns were printed out on paper, then put on the pumpkin with some kind of adhesive. I think it's meant to look carved, but to me, it just looks like someone glued some paper to a pumkin. I could be wrong, though.

xbox_pumpkins.jpg

is there a way to incorporate the red rings of death on the power sign??? i think that would scare any gamer who comes to your porch...

vadersfist said:
xbox_pumpkins.jpg

is there a way to incorporate the red rings of death on the power sign??? i think that would scare any gamer who comes to your porch...

now that you say so, i did see one, here it is... lol and im think im going to go with this one this year

rrodpumpkin.jpg

yeah its kinda hard to see, but lol im gonna do it. ill post pics when I make it

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt think it should be limited to just Microsoft and halo lol

i want to do something like..
pumpkin-fatality.jpg
or
pumpkin1asd.jpg

I WANT to do one of those.. lol but i need money D: and pumpkins lol

The GF did a few I think (with paint). Mine will look like a pumpkin since I have to work. Post pics of your pumpkins. Maybe we can put them in the e-zine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back