Purelunatic's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've been doing the same, actually u can use the same height for the shin as you did the thigh...

Well I used 40cm for the shin and 42 for the thigh and they seemed to work out. Though 2cm extra on the shin wouldn't hurt. BTW, I was reading your armor thread and noticed you made the torso. Since we seem to be the same height would you mine telling me the scale/height you used for it, as well as who's model?

purelunatic said:
IMG_0953.jpg
BUNNY! I use to have a few rabbits, but they sort of don't last forever. I have a dog now that would probably eat them anyway.

Ok, anyway, back on topic. Stuff looks good. I like the proportions. This will definitly help figuring out the scale for myself, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 rabbits actually, the one featured above and a brown holland lop named Hershey. I think they can live for 7 years, if not more if treated well.

I'm glad my scaling was able to help you. So far that has been the hardest part to making this armor.

23Magnum said:
BUNNY! I use to have a few rabbits, but they sort of don't last forever. I have a dog now that would probably eat them anyway.

Ok, anyway, back on topic. Stuff looks good. I like the proportions. This will definitly help figuring out the scale for myself, thanks.

It's the master bunny. It's brilliant. The Covenant would never expect a bunny to be inducted into the spartan II program. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
When I finish my armor I'm going to make some bunny sized MC helmets I think :lol:

But, back to the armor, I finished the helmet. I used FS model with a height of 27.4cm and it seems pretty good. Below are some pics. I had to cut a lot of the bottom away to get my head in but that seems to be the case with most people.

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back