Rage Files Thread! :D I think this is the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is another picture of it
mail

Love the work you have done, I personally am wanting to build foam versions of the Authority Enforcer gear.

I however have the Xbox version instead of the PC copy, anyone able to grab me front, side, back shots of the 3d model as it appears in game?

Sadly no one has pulled and rendered a super sexy version of the model yet either.

You sir are amazing. I have been DYING for a Rage thread. I will definitely follow this. I'm kind of new to this stuff but i know my way around. I already printed out the wingstick .pdo and cut it out. I might trace the parts on cardboard or some thicker material. If I do use cardboard i will be sure to put a wire inside the bondo to keep it sturdy. I made a test one out of cardboard and it broke :( but it was a test. Keep up the good progress! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT: By the way the cardboard one had NO resign or bondo but it was fun to throw around, and it was accurate.

Sorry it's been such a long time guys. I've been extremely busy what with high school and troubles at home, but don't worry. I'm working on something BIG right now.

I'm sure you'll all appreciate it. Here's a picture of what I'm in the rough stages of developing: The Authority Predator(;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back