Ravage [ Transformers RotF ] WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazu

Hello, all. Got a Comicon is coming up, and I've been slowly working on a Ravage costume for it.

Yes, this Ravage -
Ravage.jpg

So far I've made a dtd to build it on, have the front leg stilts made [ this is going to be on all fours, or else it'd be a pretty crappy Ravage hm? ], some of the bigger pieces of the armor and the base for the tail is done.

Bits on it..
Most of the material used will be foam - since its basically going to be like a giant armored suit, in a way..

The tail is plastic with wire through it, and a pool noodle over that, nice and light. - The wire through it will be then attached to a belt to hold it on. The spikes are cut from a plastic bin and are being riveted together, then will be attached over the noodle, then painted.
His end gun is a pvc pipe, with wood bits carved out for those spikes on the end.

Eye -
ledeye.jpg

Legs -
legstilts.jpg

Body -
bodywip2.jpg

Color -
colorwip.jpg

This is my first time doing an outfit like this. So sorry if the quality isn't quite up to what people are thinking.. Ahah..
Plan is to have a basic version of him done, and with all the basic details, and get really detailed later on, since I don't believe I'll have enough time to try to get him insanely accurate before the con.

Dude I am really excited to see this man you can join up with me and my G1 soundwave and together we will rule ... *cough ahem* sorry as I was saying nice looking suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back