Raziel1981's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought spray paints to the hardware, and bolts for the mask area... and guess what, i just saw this neat sunglass and bought it... :cool

i'll gonna use this for the visor.

IMG_1571.jpg

what do you think guys?

tomorrow i'll be inserting the visor and after that it'll be the final touches for the spray paints... i'm very excited... lols :rolleyes :lol

mks81 said:
Very good find for the visor....liking the colors.

yeah, lucky day for me, i'm just passing by on some store and boom saw those sunglasses on display... i immediately counted my money and for the love of god i have the exact money on my wallet...lols

Derf Xephon said:
Those are going to look cool inside your helmet. What color are you going to paint it?

i'm gonna go with ithica's color scheme... silver and black

just a farewell tribute for his hayabusa suit... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it took a while for the updates but here it is...

the finished helmet... :rolleyes :cool

hope you all like it...

IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg
IMG_1595.jpg

next i'll be doing the armor... :D

PRISMATIC! :D lol (I say that because of the visor!) :p

That is a very interesting piece for that visor. ;) Since I will be doing all yellow for my armor, I will be sticking to the traditional gold tone visor when I do mine. I would like to find something cheaper for my visor thought since I don't want to spend no $30 for a HJC visor! D: How much did you pay for those sunglasses?

Also, did you have any intentions on adding any "battle damage" marks to it or were you going to keep it looking shiny and new? lol

This looks great, fantastic work with the helmet :)

I personally liked the hot glue method better. But this one looks just as great.

I'm eagerly waiting to see what you can come up with for the full set of armor :)

bobbio555 said:
That helmet is mind blowing. The detail, and color scheme are both absolutely fantastic.

thanks man... i really find it a hard time doing the color scheme, searched google for more images of the hayabusa but since i like black better i'd go with that scheme... and also silver is a given color coz of the crown area...

HaloGoddess said:
PRISMATIC! :D lol (I say that because of the visor!) :p

That is a very interesting piece for that visor. ;) Since I will be doing all yellow for my armor, I will be sticking to the traditional gold tone visor when I do mine. I would like to find something cheaper for my visor thought since I don't want to spend no $30 for a HJC visor! D: How much did you pay for those sunglasses?

Also, did you have any intentions on adding any "battle damage" marks to it or were you going to keep it looking shiny and new? lol

yeah, very prismatic... lols, got the visor for a price of P300.00(philippine peso) hmmm convert it to dollar its more likely $6.00 a piece... very cheap :lol

i'm thinking that i wouldn't add the battle damage... i'm afraid it might ruined the paint scheme and its hard to re-do the painting...

hope your suit will be finished.... i'm watching your hayabusa build and took a little inspiration from your build... :rolleyes

Arcanine said:
Holy poop. I'd go as far as to say that's even better than Ithica's Hayabusa!

thank you very much... well i don't think any of that... i just give it my best shot... :D

Kodorei said:
This looks great, fantastic work with the helmet :)

I personally liked the hot glue method better. But this one looks just as great.

I'm eagerly waiting to see what you can come up with for the full set of armor :)

thanks very much man.

i trashed the hot glue coz my hands are shaky and i cant draw much with a shaky hand.. it all becomes ragged and wiggly...

next i'll be doing the armor... tomorrow i'll print it and immediately start pepping it...

i'll be doing one piece at a time to see my progress...

thanks guys for all the compliments... i could've done this wonderful piece of helmet if it weren't for your compliments and ideas...

took another pic... lols

IMG_1600.jpg

i give it a perfect 10 dude! :D simply amazing work! if this is what your helm looks like i cant wait to see the rest of your suit!

That turned out great man!! Loving how the glasses look in there, very nice color combination too
wink.gif

*jaw hits floor* wow! I usually don't like 'busas... but... That is amazing! And some armor to match the style... epic! I also like the idea using sunglasses... Might have to try that if I do a busa.

Balmung of the Azure Sky said:
PERFECT!!!!!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

what size you used for the helmet?

i used 280mm height scale... very small head :lol

Shaymin Sky said:
Words cannot describe the amount of win in that helmet.

thanks very much man.

FrozenSniper said:
i give it a perfect 10 dude! :D simply amazing work! if this is what your helm looks like i cant wait to see the rest of your suit!

thanks for the perfect 10 :rolleyes lols after this i'll start on pepping the armor.

Sc0ped91 said:
That Is Amazing!

thanks very much.

mks81 said:
That turned out great man!! Loving how the glasses look in there, very nice color combination too
wink.gif

yeah... took a while to fit in those glasses... its struggles to stay in place... lols

Drgnfyre4 said:
That is by far my favorite build up of this helmet style!

thanks man, appreciate it very much.

Boba Fett said:
*jaw hits floor* wow! I usually don't like 'busas... but... That is amazing! And some armor to match the style... epic! I also like the idea using sunglasses... Might have to try that if I do a busa.

yeah, very cheap to do the visor if you use sunglasses instead.

A_Guardian said:
Dude... Thats epic.

thanks very much man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back