RC ThunderTank (ThunderCats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

Well i like the new ThunderCats. So i looked around on the net and heres what i find.
IMG_0245.jpg

now time to make it into a RC :)
IMG_0243.jpg

The RC is at the back of the tank
IMG_0244.jpg

as u cAn tell its coming along very nicly. i cant wait to see the 2nd gen ThunderTank. A Pepakura file if it will be nice. its looks like there not doing a RC tank -.-
ThunderTank%20with%20Snarf.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

i may be done with this one in the next 2 hours

Yeah man, the new series they really scrapped all of the cool scifi stuff. So there probably wont be a new Thundertank... Kinda makes me miss those cool hoverboards they had too.

But that RC Thundertank is looking great. Keep up the good work

Yeah man, the new series they really scrapped all of the cool scifi stuff. So there probably wont be a new Thundertank... Kinda makes me miss those cool hoverboards they had too.

But that RC Thundertank is looking great. Keep up the good work
true but its only the first season, all the stuff may can as time goes on

well im done. give or take a few thangs.
IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

idk if i should put on the black peace or not. im going to try and take a small video if the "Thunder" Storms dont stop me :p

well i cant find the place where to post Pepakura request. so i'll post here. The ThunderTank look cool. and heres some pic.
ThunderTank%20with%20Snarf_i.jpg

ThunderTank%20with%20Snarf_d.jpg

ThunderTank%20with%20Snarf.jpg

thundertank.jpg

haha that thing is freaking awesome. I grew up on Thundercats, and try to push the old series on my kids, but they don't buy it...it's just too cheesey for them.

haha that thing is freaking awesome. I grew up on Thundercats, and try to push the old series on my kids, but they don't buy it...it's just too cheesey for them.

i beat if u make the new thunder tank and make it a RC then they may like the show :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back