Reach: An Lt Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
pooper said:
Brandon, you are the man! As I mentioned before, DEFINITELY one of my favorites.

Do you plan to make the attachment piece? And what color gray did you use on your helmet (sorry if I missed it...)

I want to see it with the attachment, I think it would look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pooper, in response to your question, all of the paint I use is from Rust-oleum, I start with their filler primer, the high build formula. They have several colors of primer, I use the 249279 Filler Primer Gray. For the black base coat, I use the satin classic low sheen finish, with the smooth protective enamel, satin black color. The dark grey is Infoor/Outdoor Metallic, 244228 Metallic Charcoal color. The light gray is also Indoor/Outdoor Metallic, 7271 Silver Metallic. For the dry brush, I use their bright coat, metallic finish, in 7718 Chrome. Hope that helps! As far as the add on, I may do that later towards the end of the build. I prefer it without. I will probably be doing another LT helm as we get more HD files released, so I will probably save it till then. For now, I will be moving on to the chest. I have heard the sizing is a lot different on this one, so I have it printed out at a width of 380, and I am hoping that is big enough. We will see soon enough!!

WOW this looks incredible. Love it with the visor in. So when are you starting in on the armor? Have to find more pennies so i can get one of your helmets.

Lt stand for lieutenant. Thats what Carter calls S-312 in the trailer. And yes, that is a replacement liner for a motorcycle helmet. Its a large. It is crazy comfy, a little warm though, so it will need some fans and ducting to keep my noggin cool and the visor clear.

Step aside everyone...... !THIS MAN IS CRAZY! Great job on your first pull man, the helmet looks great, keep up the insanely amazing work! :)

Wooohhooo I ma a lucky bastard. The first pull is an awesome gift. Even better in person.

Ithica

Hey Brandon, I was just wondering if you could give me the whereabouts on where you got that motorcycle helmet padding?

The Reach chest is on hold for a little bit, I have a few pieces I am working on in the meantime. The chest will come soon enough. Probably my next big project. As for the helmet padding, I bought it in the parts department of my local Yamaha dealer.

Brandon McClain said:
The Reach chest is on hold for a little bit, I have a few pieces I am working on in the meantime. The chest will come soon enough. Probably my next big project. As for the helmet padding, I bought it in the parts department of my local Yamaha dealer.

Ah, I seez?! =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back